Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
La Senza

La Senza $10 off $50 purchase coupon with SDM giftcards

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2009 9:39 pm
Nov 27, 2006
786 posts
417 upvotes
Toronto

[La Senza] La Senza $10 off $50 purchase coupon with SDM giftcards

I was at Shoppers earlier this morning, and I noticed that on the cardboard piece attached to the back of the $25 LaSenza gift cards, there is a coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase, and on a $50 gift card, it is a $10 off $75 purchase.

Obviously, the one on the $25 gift card is a better deal, because it means you can get 20% off, but if you were going to purchase something $50+ at LaSenza anyway and you were planning on paying cash, you should stop at Shoppers and buy a $25 gift card to get the coupon. The coupon is valid until November 30, 2009 and cannot be combined with any other coupon excluding Prestige, Elite and VIP discounts (which means if you have the Prestige card, you can get an additional 10% off! Cannot be used online.

Hope this helps someone out!
17 replies
Sep 11, 2006
251 posts
14 upvotes
lazy_prodigy wrote: Can I just take the coupon off the gift card without buying it? :D
If you are going to spend $50 at the place, why not just buy two $25 gift cards and get SDM points along with 2 of those coupons?
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
visitor wrote: If you are going to spend $50 at the place, why not just buy two $25 gift cards and get SDM points along with 2 of those coupons?
The OP didnt' say it was on the 25 dollar gift card..only on the 50 dollar and the 75 dollar ones. Besides, you don't get points for purchasing gift cards at SDM.
And to Lazy Prodigy...NO, you can't just swipe off the coupon off the card....I am quite confident you are joking!!! :lol:
Nov 27, 2006
786 posts
417 upvotes
Toronto
Sorry if it was unclear - SDM only has $25 and $50 gift cards and the coupons are for purchases of more than $50 and $75 respectively.

Also, you can use an SDM gift card to buy other gift cards - that's what I did, but its YMMV because I've been not allowed to do that before.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
rebjorne wrote: Sorry if it was unclear - SDM only has $25 and $50 gift cards and the coupons are for purchases of more than $50 and $75 respectively.

Also, you can use an SDM gift card to buy other gift cards - that's what I did, but its YMMV because I've been not allowed to do that before.
I have used SDM gift card to purchase other gift cards too. I didnt' know that was YMMV since as far as I am concerned the SDM gift card is as good as cash. Since there is a 25 dollar gift card, then the person who said to buy 2 25 dollar gift cards is right. You get 2 coupons. If you are going to purchase 100 dollars worth of stuff at La Senza anyway then I guess it's worth it.
Feb 14, 2002
426 posts
88 upvotes
I picked up a couple of the 25 dollar gift cards at loblaws today. Even a better deal if you have the mbna smart cash mc.
Jan 29, 2009
601 posts
78 upvotes
Hot deal. Just bought some stuff so I will return exchange for this!
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
I think this is a coupon you get for becoming a Prestige member at La Senza (as in one of the coupons you get / already have).

My girfriend has got at least one or two of these hanging around ...
I think it's a decent offer but just realize this 10 off $50 is thrown around at La Senza a lot (in other words).
rebjorne wrote: Also, you can use an SDM gift card to buy other gift cards - that's what I did, but its YMMV because I've been not allowed to do that before.
And that's when I begin yelling at them :lol: There's no "YMMV" when it comes to this. It's a fact. Accepted.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Jun 21, 2009
51 posts
Thanks for the post OP, too bad I probably can't combine this coupon with the $5 off a prestige card renewal coupon. My card expired last month unfortunately.
~ Vic De Zen
Nov 27, 2006
786 posts
417 upvotes
Toronto
DaVibe wrote: And that's when I begin yelling at them :lol: There's no "YMMV" when it comes to this. It's a fact. Accepted.
Yeah, I thought it was pretty ridiculous (it's only happened to me once) but I just shrugged and left - I pass by about 4 SDMs everyday so I might as well go to one that has nice cashiers haha
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2005
3286 posts
46 upvotes
Ottawa
chileung wrote: I picked up a couple of the 25 dollar gift cards at loblaws today. Even a better deal if you have the mbna smart cash mc.
good call
applecheeks wrote: Thanks OP :D
Time to do some lingerie shoppping!
let me be the first to say "pics or it didn't happen"
Banned
Apr 4, 2006
490 posts
6 upvotes
monty613 wrote: good call

let me be the first to say "pics or it didn't happen"
so the loblaws gc's has the same coupons at the back because i'd like to get cashback through mbna. sdm not so much.
Feb 14, 2002
426 posts
88 upvotes
DealGiver wrote: so the loblaws gc's has the same coupons at the back because i'd like to get cashback through mbna. sdm not so much.
yes, the coupon was on the back on the ones I purchased.