Hot Deals

Lacoste

Lacoste 50% OFF Sitewide

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2022 8:29 pm
25 replies
Newbie
Oct 27, 2020
46 posts
180 upvotes
Their quality has gone to shit the last 5-10 yrs. It's laughably bad now for a "premium" brand and honestly no different than old navy, H&M.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 19, 2010
1745 posts
845 upvotes
YYC
11stealthy11 wrote: Their quality has gone to shit the last 5-10 yrs. It's laughably bad now for a "premium" brand and honestly no different than old navy, H&M.
that bad?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 21, 2015
3295 posts
4705 upvotes
Toronto, ON
BensonNV wrote: that bad?
Got one few years ago. After one wash, their classic polo shirt shrunk and lost its shape and never recovered. Garbage brand.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
5933 posts
3224 upvotes
carmageddon wrote: Got one few years ago. After one wash, their classic polo shirt shrunk and lost its shape and never recovered. Garbage brand.
Yea, do not put them in the dryer!!! Air dry only
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 18, 2012
546 posts
270 upvotes
Toronto
Squirrel99 wrote: Yea, do not put them in the dryer!!! Air dry only
yep - always been the case with their polos.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
5933 posts
3224 upvotes
robbiemurray wrote: yep - always been the case with their polos.
I accidentally put 2 in the dryer but they fit a bit better after shrinking actually. Now I know not to do that.

Last year the polos were 53.99 on sale, this year it's 61.99 so not a terrible price increase considering...
Member
May 30, 2015
309 posts
95 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
BensonNV wrote: that bad?
Not even close...don't trust the internet..
Barter ftw
Member
Mar 7, 2019
247 posts
294 upvotes
Isn't it known that putting clothes in the dryer will ruin them?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
5933 posts
3224 upvotes
RFDGuy123 wrote: Isn't it known that putting clothes in the dryer will ruin them?
Depends if they are pre-shrunk or not and what material is used
Sr. Member
Jul 17, 2007
628 posts
286 upvotes
Not site wide. Many colors not at 50% off.
Member
Jun 29, 2019
212 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
I have noticed the same with their polos and surprisingly Armani Exchange polos have held pretty well. And they are usually cheaper than lacoste
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2017
1239 posts
1299 upvotes
Its up to 50% off, not 50% off. That makes a massive difference. You might only find one or two items that are actually at 50% off and those would be either or both of obscure colors and extreme sizing.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2636 posts
2661 upvotes
Montréal
11stealthy11 wrote: Their quality has gone to shit the last 5-10 yrs. It's laughably bad now for a "premium" brand and honestly no different than old navy, H&M.
Outlet purchase, online or boutique?

Personally i find uniqlo is the safe choice
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2636 posts
2661 upvotes
Montréal
krispy4 wrote: Its up to 50% off, not 50% off. That makes a massive difference. You might only find one or two items that are actually at 50% off and those would be either or both of obscure colors and extreme sizing.
Yeah but in this case many things are 50% off
Jr. Member
Nov 15, 2020
193 posts
226 upvotes
Bro dried a cotton shirt and it got shrunk, now complaning about the brand, typical rdf customer profile.
Member
Aug 19, 2011
330 posts
257 upvotes
Shame that they don't really stock their own fragrances.

Top