• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2014 9:56 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
it worked for me today cashier look like she never saw coupon before brought it to supervisor and approved got an Large

never saw the cashier enter anything she just gave me the drink lol O.o

the drink was actually not that bad would recommend to the people that like those sweet drinks if it had the same price tag as those french vanilla or hot chocolate
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
19958 posts
8262 upvotes
Toronto
Drink was horrible. It's so expensive for a large at nearly $5. It comes from a machine. It has no flavor. It's tastes like heated water with some cheap coco powder added. No wonder it's free. I doubt people will actually buy this crap once tasting it.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2004
10522 posts
645 upvotes
Mississauga
Never received the email. the thread is more interesting than the beverage.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3305 posts
2271 upvotes
Langley
Based on all the reviews, i'm definitely going to ask them to very minimaly sweeten the drink. I hate sugary drinks and Tim's LOVES to make their drinks sweet.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2008
1057 posts
248 upvotes
Toronto
i went to a tim hortons near me. they were able to scan the coupon but it wasn't registering in their system :S. i got away with that.

as for the drink, i didn't find it bad. i'm bit of a sweet tooth so it's not overly sweet for me.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2004
10522 posts
645 upvotes
Mississauga
Got my beverage yesterday. Just handed her the sheet. Thought I wouldn't get because she showed another co-worker and said "another one of these". Thought they were going to come up with some BS about not accepting them. The co-worker came over, rang in a Large Candy Latte (nobody asked about size, so I was waiting for them to try to give me a small), which rang in at $4.xx, then she put the code under the scanner, it zapped in at $0 discount and she hit a few other keys and viola, free beverage.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
6575 posts
718 upvotes
3/4 timmy's gave me the free drink. 3/4 couldn't scan but 2 of them gave it to me anyways, the 3rd one however the manager tried the "buy one get one free" with a sly smile. I didn't bite and managed to get the drink free. The 4th place couldn't scan the coupon and wouldn't give me the drink.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
2065 posts
971 upvotes
Montreal
My experience with this coupon:

Tim hortons 1 (inside a mall): Tried to scan coupon.. nothing.. "oh I don't think we sell this latte here"
Tim hortons 2 (full-size drive-through): That drink isn't available here
Tim hortons 3 (full-size inside): We sell this latte but I don't accept that coupon..why?..because you will just go home and print 20 more copies and anyway my boss will fire me if he finds this coupon in my register..
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
25372 posts
7131 upvotes
where I belong
Redeemed the 2nd coupon again today at same Tim (Waterloo Bridge 7-11), 2nd time, the cashier couldn't get it to work (scanned but didn't take off $4.14 for Large), another cashier came over and cancel/reset, did something, scanned again then it worked

Not bad, lucky me
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's List of Credit Cards with $200+ Welcome bonus/Aeroplan & AMEX Churning FAQ
AMEX Platinum/Biz Plat 100K || Aeroplan Reserve 150K

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)