Toronto

Landmark Cinema - $30 in coupons w/$30 GC purchase

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 25, 2017
Retailer:
Landmark Cinema
https://www.landmarkcinemas.com/movie-d ... 30-get-30/

Coupon Books available online and in-theatre November 3 – December 25, 2017, while supplies last. Limit of one (1) coupon book per online transaction. Minimum $30 gift card or Movie 10-Pack purchase required. Coupon Book value of $30 based on a minimum $8.00 General Admission price. Value will vary by location. Offer NOT valid to gift cards purchased on the ATOM app.

All coupon book offerings valid for redemption January 19 – April 30, 2018. BOGO Coupon redeemable online and in-theatre. Concession offers valid in-theatre only. Coupons not valid on the ATOM app or at the Automated Box Office (ABO). Coupons are valid for single-use only. Additional restrictions apply, and are located on the back of each coupon.
NIMBY = "My neighbour has just pulled out in his Tesla. I can't imagine he is very happy at the thought that somebody might, out of, let's say jealousy, or whatever, feel obliged to graffiti his car,"
3 replies
Dec 23, 2010
142 posts
19 upvotes
Ottawa
Surprisingly cold, coming from Landmark. Every single one of those coupons requires an additional purchase. Thanks for the heads up though.
Last edited by Kovaelin on Nov 15th, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1277 posts
1364 upvotes
Kitchener
thanks. i get one of these every year. i spend at least $30 at landmark over the course of a year, so am happy to have the coupons for the hassle of paying with a gift card
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
2311 posts
1098 upvotes
Ottawa
Found this thread after looking up another Landmark thread Landmark Cinemas: Pay with Visa Checkout and get a Free Combo

I'm thinking of getting both the $30 GC and the Movie 10-pack but wondering if I can use the $30 GC to pay for part of the 10-pack? Anyone knows or maybe I should check it with LM myself?

Update: Called Landmark and yes I can use the GCs to pay for the 10-pack tickets to max out the coupons Smiling Face With Open Mouth ... but Costco is selling the movie night combo for $26.99 + tx for 2 tickets + 2 medium popcorn + 2 medium drinks so it works out almost the same.