Toronto

Landmark Cinema - $30 in coupons w/$30 GC purchase

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 25, 2017
Retailer:
Landmark Cinema
https://www.landmarkcinemas.com/movie-d ... 30-get-30/

Coupon Books available online and in-theatre November 3 – December 25, 2017, while supplies last. Limit of one (1) coupon book per online transaction. Minimum $30 gift card or Movie 10-Pack purchase required. Coupon Book value of $30 based on a minimum $8.00 General Admission price. Value will vary by location. Offer NOT valid to gift cards purchased on the ATOM app.

All coupon book offerings valid for redemption January 19 – April 30, 2018. BOGO Coupon redeemable online and in-theatre. Concession offers valid in-theatre only. Coupons not valid on the ATOM app or at the Automated Box Office (ABO). Coupons are valid for single-use only. Additional restrictions apply, and are located on the back of each coupon.
"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

I cried out in despair." RFD user Dingus
2 replies
Dec 23, 2010
135 posts
16 upvotes
Ottawa
Surprisingly cold, coming from Landmark. Every single one of those coupons requires an additional purchase. Thanks for the heads up though.
Last edited by Kovaelin on Nov 15th, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1276 posts
1364 upvotes
Kitchener
thanks. i get one of these every year. i spend at least $30 at landmark over the course of a year, so am happy to have the coupons for the hassle of paying with a gift card