Apr 16, 2002
21778 posts
24936 upvotes
Toronto

Landmark Cinema - $30 gift card promo

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Landmark Cinema
Landmark Cinemas Buy 30 Get 30 Gift Card event is back!

Buy a $30 Landmark Cinemas gift card and get these great movie savings coupons ($30+ value). FREE.
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
7 replies
Dec 16, 2018
30 posts
45 upvotes
Victoria
When I saw "Landmark Cinemas Buy 30 Get 30 Gift Card event is back!"
Thought it was buy 30$ gift card and get 30$ gift card for free :(
Dec 8, 2017
508 posts
237 upvotes
I'm a huge movie goer, and have a landmark cinema nearby, but I struggle to find value in this. The $50 cineplex one, gave me two free movie admissions, plus other stuff.
Deal Fanatic
May 15, 2016
6773 posts
2335 upvotes
Can you use 4 of this to get a 10 pack and double dip?
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1055 posts
877 upvotes
Edmonton
I think the Costco gift certificate provides more value than this
Apr 16, 2017
400 posts
309 upvotes
Pickering
If you already go to Landmark for most of your movies, no reason not to get a couple of these. I find the Landmark (Whitby) experience blows Cineplex out of the water. Everything from the Atom app, to the seats, food, ticket prices, etc. Everything is better IMO.
Nov 4, 2019
93 posts
47 upvotes
Vancouver
Oogarr wrote: If you already go to Landmark for most of your movies, no reason not to get a couple of these. I find the Landmark (Whitby) experience blows Cineplex out of the water. Everything from the Atom app, to the seats, food, ticket prices, etc. Everything is better IMO.

^what's so great about the Atom app other than for ordering your food?
Apr 16, 2017
400 posts
309 upvotes
Pickering
Simplex1234 wrote: ^what's so great about the Atom app other than for ordering your food?
Ordering food through the app is definitely a benefit, but in terms of design and function, the overall experience with the Atom app seems more polished. The last time I bought tickets through the Cineplex app and needed to return them, I had to open a support chat with them online and was told that tickets are final sale. They offered to refund them "this time" as a courtesy. You can return tickets through the Atom app anytime up until 30 minutes before the showtime with the click of a button.