Landmark Cinema - BOGO Daddy's Home 2 . Dec 8-14

Price:
BOGO
Expiry:
December 14, 2017
Retailer:
Landmark Cinema
The Perfect Holiday BOGO

Having finally gotten used to each other's existence, Brad and Dusty must now deal with their intrusive fathers during the holidays.

Use promo code: DADDY to get your Daddy's Home 2 BOGO offer.
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)
7 replies
May 4, 2011
348 posts
230 upvotes
Wow wish I saw this before, saw daddy’s home 2 at landmark on Sunday! But used my SPC
Sep 10, 2017
3 posts
1 upvote
I tried code DADDY for landmark cinemas in guildford. All I get is an invalid code error. Any suggestions? Thanks
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
16241 posts
12986 upvotes
Toronto
Eddietheyetti wrote:
Dec 12th, 2017 4:59 pm
I tried code DADDY for landmark cinemas in guildford. All I get is an invalid code error. Any suggestions? Thanks
Worked for me at Guilford when I just tested now (for Dec 14, 410PM show). Not case sensitive either. Accessed from their website on desktop computer with Firefox. Remember has to be date between now and Dec 14.

Ticket became 'Daddy's Home 2 BOGO'
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)
Sep 10, 2017
3 posts
1 upvote
Thank you Sprung, it's was because I was using the app. Once I used the desktop browser, the code worked like a charm. Thanks again!
Nov 12, 2013
92 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks for the great deal. Never been to Landmark Cinema but heard it is nice. Going to try it out tonight.
Nov 13, 2006
796 posts
211 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Thanked, OP! It's a little confusing, but basically after you enter the DADDY code the BOGO ticket option pops up as someone said above. Then you select quantity 1 and it will take you to the next screen to choose the location for the two seats.

Stacked this with the Visa Checkout free popcorn/drink/candy deal for some RFD-style winning Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Beware the RFD Effect