Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Landmark Cinemas

Landmark Cinemas - book whole cinema for $300. Includes popcorn and drink

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2020 9:34 am
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30056 upvotes
Center of Universe
akito925 wrote: Good for a family putting but. Concession expesive
Each ticket includes med popcorn and med drink.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
3161 posts
3308 upvotes
vkizzle wrote: Each ticket includes med popcorn and med drink.
Wait, if we book out the theater for 2 people but end up buying 20 tix, do we get 20 popcorn and drinks?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30056 upvotes
Center of Universe
slimysnot wrote: Wait, if we book out the theater for 2 people but end up buying 20 tix, do we get 20 popcorn and drinks?
Lol, yes, that's the deal.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
2432 posts
3017 upvotes
Hamilton
Of note according to the pic it starts at $15/person. So for 20 people it could be quite a bit higher per person
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2812 posts
3878 upvotes
Damn, it's so tough now a days even for big business. So many retail will go under the next few months :( Support local everyone! Small business provides most of the jobs and taxes in Canada.
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
I'll probably go check out the theate4 and see bad boys. Though if there's too many people, im bouncing. Too many people in my mind is around 15. Any more than that....
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2011
1203 posts
355 upvotes
Surrey
flyingnurse wrote: Imagine what its like for (Insert Anyone).
Except Zoom, Amazon, Moderna etc people.
Tangerine and Public Mobile customer
Sep 29, 2010
779 posts
1596 upvotes
biggestbarnacle wrote: Haha I went to my local one a few weeks back. Was the only person there. $5 for the whole cinema Face With Tears Of Joy
that's crazy! and a steal given how much it costs them to screen a movie (ie - probably more than $5).
tell me... how is the downton abbey theater experience?
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
3320 posts
2372 upvotes
stancehunter wrote: I wonder what the internet speed is like
I would imagine that it’s fine. They started offering offering ShawOpen WiFi hotspots at the Cineplex I visited last time in GVA and the speeds were decent.

I mean... that TimePlay network (for locations that do TimePlay) works for internet access too... they do block bandwidth heavy websites on it though (like YouTube). Probably still enough to run a Speedtest on to see, but not sure if speeds are restricted, as well... I go to Cineplex for a movie, not to use the internet there!
Mar 6, 2019
117 posts
101 upvotes
Center of the Univer…
Not a terrible idea, I wouldn't mind for $300. Has anyone actually contacted them to confirm pricing? The website linked doesn't show the $15pp pricing, only OPs image.

Also, looks like no theaters in the center of the universe, closest seems to be Whitby.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)