Expired Hot Deals

[Landmark Cinemas] Landmark Cinemas Ontario - reopens July 31 w/$5 tickets, $2.99 Tuesdays

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2020 1:23 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21357 posts
23798 upvotes
Toronto

Landmark Cinemas Ontario - reopens July 31 w/$5 tickets, $2.99 Tuesdays

Deal Link:
Price:
$5
Retailer:
Landmark Cinemas
https://www.landmarkcinemas.com/

$5 for recliner seating is pretty sweet.

St Catharines is showing some classics too. Goonies, Dirty Dancing, Jaws, Raiders of the Lost Ark. Some newer flicks also.

https://www.landmarkcinemas.com/showtim ... pen-centre

OFFER DETAILS: all movies, including Laser Ultra presentations, are available for $5.00 each (tax included)—or $2.99 (tax included) on Tuesdays—EXCEPT for Unhinged or any new film release titles. Limited time only offer. Subject to change and/or cancellation without notice pursuant to studio terms and conditions.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
30 replies
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
2181 posts
187 upvotes
Guelph
Should be noted - at this moment, Cineplex is restricting to LESS people per auditorium than Landmark. Most Cineplex theatres I looked at have 25 seats per auditorium while Landmark are closer to 50. (This may change but at time of posting it is the case)
Mar 10, 2016
221 posts
101 upvotes
I would risk 2 weeks in the ICU to watch Tenet in IMAX.
Dec 28, 2006
893 posts
373 upvotes
All old movies, which is expected.
I notice they will play The Dark Knight and TDKR IMAX versions at the Whitby location....anyone know how the IMAX screen/projection is at this theatre?
Is it true 70mm IMAX projection (like Scotiabank Theatre Toronto, Ontario Science Centre or Square One), or is it Lie-MAX (like, well, pretty much all other IMAX theatres)?

I am tempted to watch movies again, since its one of my favourite things to go do, especially IMAX movies. But I'm really covid conscious too. Decisions...
May 11, 2007
959 posts
714 upvotes
Kitchener
upvoted for the reopening of theatres.
Mar 12, 2016
752 posts
977 upvotes
Stroshow wrote: I would risk 2 weeks in the ICU to watch Tenet in IMAX.
Dude said the same thing in the cineplex thread.

Mar 10, 2016
221 posts
101 upvotes
UWOD2020 wrote: Dude said the same thing in the cineplex thread.

Cool, dude!
Jul 7, 2020
260 posts
107 upvotes
Ottawa
I don't get out to the movies much. Does anyone know what exactly "digital 2D" means? Does this mean they are just playing an equivalent of a blu-ray or is it actually projected on 35mm film? I'm interested in seeing Lord of the Rings, but I don't think I'm interested in seeing it if it's not on an actual film reel.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4122 posts
4678 upvotes
GTA
mdc3000 wrote: Should be noted - at this moment, Cineplex is restricting to LESS people per auditorium than Landmark. Most Cineplex theatres I looked at have 25 seats per auditorium while Landmark are closer to 50. (This may change but at time of posting it is the case)
Cineplex is now allowing near capacity----48 seats available at Cineplex Yorkdale. People are going-- last night the 2 showings of Invisible Man sold out for $2.99 Tuesday
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
13274 posts
7030 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Stroshow wrote: I would risk 2 weeks in the ICU to watch Tenet in IMAX.
Does that mean Tenet is good or not lol? Anyway 40-50% with COVID in the ICU don’t make it, those that do continue to live with symptoms. The call center study is a good example it’s droplet aerosol driven rather than fomite. Not telling people not to go but don’t be that reckless non-mask wearing 20y old patient I had, in denial after a positive swab, and spread it to their multi-generational family, among who knows.
Mar 10, 2016
221 posts
101 upvotes
AncasterRFD wrote: Does that mean Tenet is good or not lol? Anyway 40-50% with COVID in the ICU don’t make it, those that do continue to live with symptoms. The call center study is a good example it’s droplet aerosol driven rather than fomite. Not telling people not to go but don’t be that reckless non-mask wearing 20y old patient I had, in denial after a positive swab, and spread it to their multi-generational family, among who knows.
Best movie of the 20th, 21st and 22nd century.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)