Hot Deals

Landmark Cinemas

Landmark Extras membership program - $9.99/month tier with free movie every month

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2021 6:29 am
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2016
8692 posts
9648 upvotes
The Prairies
Aselwyn1 wrote: are you looking at premium tickets (IMAX, Laser Ultra etc) as a standard ticket should be free and then the Movie club discounts are all (9.99 plus tax but listed with tax in on the site so pricing is shown slightly deferent per province
No, not a premium ticket.
I was purchasing regular tickets for The Adams Family 2, so myself and my daughter could take my granddaughter to see it.
I’m totally stumped on what this ticket option could be.
I’m also confused how this new rewards program works, as it says unlimited discounted tickets, but yet I received no discount on the tickets I purchased.
So I dunno.
I did get the 20% off concessions though.
Sep 2, 2008
465 posts
80 upvotes
Halifax
Anyone use this yet and have they don't the free large refill for popcorn? Just wondering how that works...I might try and get a refill before heading home but at the one in Kanata they are all prefilled bags and not entirely sure how it works! That alone will save me $10 before going home...need to feed the gf....lol
Sep 2, 2008
465 posts
80 upvotes
Halifax
I've tried multiple times to create an account on their website and it continuously will not send a verification email and when you call their 1 800 number the answer machine basically a loud screeching noise....
Feb 18, 2018
822 posts
978 upvotes
OOG FunK wrote: Anyone use this yet and have they don't the free large refill for popcorn? Just wondering how that works...I might try and get a refill before heading home but at the one in Kanata they are all prefilled bags and not entirely sure how it works! That alone will save me $10 before going home...need to feed the gf....lol
i didn't even realize "FREE Refills on Large Popcorn and Large Fountain Drinks" was a feature they took away refills a few years ago but nice there back since even the free tier allows it. i would try and give them a email but i noticed i couldn't signup with a email with a - in it so i used another and changed it afterwards
Sep 2, 2008
465 posts
80 upvotes
Halifax
Aselwyn1 wrote: i didn't even realize "FREE Refills on Large Popcorn and Large Fountain Drinks" was a feature they took away refills a few years ago but nice there back since even the free tier allows it. i would try and give them a email but i noticed i couldn't signup with a email with a - in it so i used another and changed it afterwards
Site finally worked for me and I was able to sign up. Yes I'm definitely going to take advantage of the popcorn refill.
Feb 18, 2018
822 posts
978 upvotes
OOG FunK wrote: Anyone use this yet and have they don't the free large refill for popcorn? Just wondering how that works...I might try and get a refill before heading home but at the one in Kanata they are all prefilled bags and not entirely sure how it works! That alone will save me $10 before going home...need to feed the gf....lol
I did it last night in Kanata (Saw NTTD in IMAX:) and i just grabbed a new bag and took it up to the checkout counter and i said refill and they scanned my extra's card i also got a drink refilled but i just reused the same cup before grabbing the popcorn a employee wondered over and asked if i was a extras member guess to make sure. the site says "refills" but i am not sure how many that is and if there is a time limit on getting them. interestingly enough i see that i gained 1 extra's point for the drink refill and 2 points for the popcorn.
Jan 14, 2008
240 posts
114 upvotes
Hey if I sign up for the club membership, do you get the free ticket right away? I'm wondering if I sign up now, will I get a free ticket to use for today? Thanks
Feb 18, 2018
822 posts
978 upvotes
mr_eko wrote: Hey if I sign up for the club membership, do you get the free ticket right away? I'm wondering if I sign up now, will I get a free ticket to use for today? Thanks
yes
Sep 2, 2008
465 posts
80 upvotes
Halifax
Aselwyn1 wrote: I did it last night in Kanata (Saw NTTD in IMAX:) and i just grabbed a new bag and took it up to the checkout counter and i said refill and they scanned my extra's card i also got a drink refilled but i just reused the same cup before grabbing the popcorn a employee wondered over and asked if i was a extras member guess to make sure. the site says "refills" but i am not sure how many that is and if there is a time limit on getting them. interestingly enough i see that i gained 1 extra's point for the drink refill and 2 points for the popcorn.
Yes I asked about it and supposedly it is on a 3 hour timer. So if you get a popcorn or pop you need to scan the refill in the hours.

Btw movie was great!
Jun 23, 2019
100 posts
69 upvotes
It's a great deal if you use the product. These days $10 for the movie is good - but the debate about the concessions continues.