Masterpass BOGO movie offer Landmark

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
December 31, 2018
Retailer:
Landmark Cinemas
Was booking a movie at Landmark and saw this BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1) offer. Watch a movie now and redeem a free movie later. Thought of sharing as who does not like a free movie.

T & C
General Admission Ticket in the form of a Ticket Voucher when you make an online ticket transaction at landmarkcinemas.com November 9th – December 31st, using Masterpass at checkout. Ticket Voucher will appear on the online and email ticket confirmation pages. One (1) ticket voucher issued per online transaction. Ticket Voucher is valid for showtimes between January 1st – February 28th, 2019.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
2837 posts
2093 upvotes
Landmark's theater are so nice and comfortable, unlike Cineplex. Only reason I don't go there is that I'm lazy but BOGO deal's going to make me go..

Am I required to use MasterCard with Masterpass? I heard it doesn't but want to confirm.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8628 upvotes
GTHA
souvik126 wrote: Was booking a movie at Landmark and saw this BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1) offer. Watch a movie now and redeem a free movie later. Thought of sharing as who does not like a free movie.

T & C
General Admission Ticket in the form of a Ticket Voucher when you make an online ticket transaction at landmarkcinemas.com November 9th – December 31st, using Masterpass at checkout. Ticket Voucher will appear on the online and email ticket confirmation pages. One (1) ticket voucher issued per online transaction. Ticket Voucher is valid for showtimes between January 1st – February 28th, 2019.
@NetBOG posted this deal on Nov 8th...

Read landmark-cinemas-landmark-cinemas-pay-m ... 9-2236011/
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
2005 posts
1668 upvotes
IEpicDestroyer wrote: Landmark's theater are so nice and comfortable, unlike Cineplex. Only reason I don't go there is that I'm lazy but BOGO deal's going to make me go..

Am I required to use MasterCard with Masterpass? I heard it doesn't but want to confirm.
You can use Visa with Masterpass, I'm not sure about AMEX. It's just a way to pay online, it's not just for MasterCards.

In areas where there are Landmark theatres (e.g. Ottawa West) this is pretty good, you can also sign up for Atom to get 1 free regular admission every 4 movies (and you can use Sinemia to help speed up those free movies).
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
2837 posts
2093 upvotes
sports1 wrote: You can use Visa with Masterpass, I'm not sure about AMEX. It's just a way to pay online, it's not just for MasterCards.

In areas where there are Landmark theatres (e.g. Ottawa West) this is pretty good, you can also sign up for Atom to get 1 free regular admission every 4 movies (and you can use Sinemia to help speed up those free movies).
T&Cs:

Receive one (1) General Admission Ticket in the form of a Ticket Voucher when you make an online ticket transaction at landmarkcinemas.com November 9th – December 31st, using Masterpass at checkout. Ticket Voucher will appear on the online and email ticket confirmation pages. One (1) ticket voucher issued per online transaction. Ticket Voucher is valid for showtimes between January 1st – February 28th, 2019. Ticket Voucher must be redeemed on landmarkcinemas.com only. Valid at all Landmark Cinemas locations. Cannot be used for Automated Box Office (ABO) or ATOM app purchases. Not valid in conjunction with any other discount offer. This ticket voucher has no monetary value and cannot be redeemed for cash. No copies or facsimiles will be accepted. No substitutions, refunds, or exchanges are permitted. Lost or stolen ticket vouchers will not be replaced. Additional surcharges apply for Premium Movie Formats, Premium Experiences & Premium Locations. One ticket voucher per person, per visit. ®/™ Mastercard is a registered trademark and Masterpass and the circles design are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.

It said that I can't use the ATOM app and use this deal. But it is a good deal nevertheless, I just get lazy to go to them...