Hot Deals

[Lands End] Friends & Family - 40% off purchase + free shipping, no min.

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2021 12:58 pm
[OP]
Mar 9, 2010
735 posts
644 upvotes
HRM, NS

[Lands End] Friends & Family - 40% off purchase + free shipping, no min.

Lands End have 40% off your order with free shipping, no minimum: Discount works on sale items so there are some great deals!
Enter the Promotion Code FRIENDS and PIN 1234.

GCR 2.5%
Rakuten 2%

Receive 40% off your order online or by phone (excludes buy more and save pricing, monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties, Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases, and excluded items as marked). Plus, receive free standard shipping to most US addresses and Canadian addresses with a purchase online or by phone. Promotions and products may vary in-store. Prices as marked in-store. Excludes clearance in-store. Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. 5-7 business day delivery to most addresses. Free standard shipping is valid on most orders shipped to US and Canada addresses only. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, February 14, 2021. Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers.
10 replies
Feb 24, 2018
426 posts
203 upvotes
This is a US site, you'll get hit with higher shipping + duties won't you (free shipping they list at $99+, dunno if that applies for Canada)? I assume they're shipping out from the US.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
3297 posts
1557 upvotes
Wow I havent heard from this brand in yeeeeeeeeeears. I remember they used to have alot of sales , especially on their puff jackets
Jul 6, 2010
705 posts
1486 upvotes
Toronto
Nice! This is one of the few places where I've been able to get 31"x33" pants.
But with WFH, now I don't even need pants!

Anyway, thanks OP!
i am upside down
[OP]
Mar 9, 2010
735 posts
644 upvotes
HRM, NS
PHuth2 wrote: This is a US site, you'll get hit with higher shipping + duties won't you (free shipping they list at $99+, dunno if that applies for Canada)? I assume they're shipping out from the US.
The free shipping applies to Canada. They do ship from the US and with their "Borderfree" shipping option will collect the duties and taxes with your order, so you will know exactly your final cost.

Plus, receive free standard shipping to most US addresses and Canadian addresses with a purchase online or by phone.
Jul 6, 2010
705 posts
1486 upvotes
Toronto
PHuth2 wrote: This is a US site, you'll get hit with higher shipping + duties won't you (free shipping they list at $99+, dunno if that applies for Canada)? I assume they're shipping out from the US.
Using the FRIENDS code that has been posted, you get free shipping to Canada (with no minimum spend). And tax is charged during checkout, so there won't be any customs surprises when UPS delivers the package.
Images
  • Screenshot_4.png
i am upside down
Apr 6, 2017
821 posts
1295 upvotes
Merino socks back ordered till 8/8/21......
Sep 3, 2019
44 posts
36 upvotes
Does anyone have familiarity with this brand? What is the textile quality? The price looks right, but it's not worth buying twice within a few years.
May 19, 2019
80 posts
57 upvotes
Bought their winter down coats before. Very good quality, many details, attractive shape and fits, many color choices, but not really thick enough for the Canadian winters in my case.
Oct 16, 2010
132 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
They have lots of items in tall sizes so a +1 from me