• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2011 12:49 pm
[OP]
Mar 26, 2008
911 posts
1201 upvotes
Toronto

Landsend - Half Zip fleece $10.50 including duty, tax and shipping

With the 30% off everything sale (everything 30% off+free shipping to canada) currently on, landsend's Half-Zip fleece is only $10.50 ($15.00+30% off) including duty, tax and shipping. I believe it is the lowest price for this item ever!!!. The downside is that most colors and sizes seem to be either back ordered or out of stock altogether. Please read the link given below for more details regarding this item. I posted a similar deal ($12.25 all in) two days ago but it got merged by an administrator with another thread and as a result it received little or no attention. This is a great deal for a good quality fleece and therefore I believe it deserves a thread of its own.

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/landsend ... a-1105061/

Promotion Code DRUMSTICK
PIN 1121

Men's Regular ThermaCheck® 100 Half-zip Pullover
Women's Regular ThermaCheck® 100 Half-zip Pullover

[IMG]http://www.landsend.com/owhq/2011pp/392 ... 9_01-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.landsend.com/owhq/2011pp/404 ... 7_01-1.jpg[/IMG]

Also, see the links given below for feedback from previous threads regarding this fleece.....

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/landsend ... da-967200/

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/lands-en ... s-1097000/

Orders totalling under $20 do not incur either duty or taxes, so by splitting your order you can avoid paying both duty and taxes.

At checkout‚ on the Billing Information page‚ go to the section labeled “Promotion Code” (above the credit card payment box) and manually enter the Promotion Code DRUMSTICK and PIN 1121 in the space provided.

Or if you have a Lands’ End “Personal Shopping Account”...
1) Make your selections
2) On the Order Review page‚ click “Promotion Code” in the section labeled “Apply another payment method”
3) Enter your “Promotion Code” and PIN (shown above). That’s it!

Dran
33 replies
Jun 1, 2006
895 posts
284 upvotes
Mississauga
In one of the provided threads someone mentioned that the size was bigger than they had expected. What's recommended for a slim male around 5'6"? Would M be too big or small? Thanks OP.
Oct 5, 2006
895 posts
9 upvotes
Thanks, ordered 1, for 10.50 willing to give a try,

Do you guys know how long it usually take to arrive in Toronto?
Jan 31, 2007
33 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
Thanks!

For 10.50, was willing to give it a try! :)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5726 posts
1771 upvotes
Toronto
I just ordered the exact same product b4 u posted this

..... and down the vest :$

damn duty and shipping ! (since my order was <20 bucks)
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
3521 posts
1221 upvotes
Halifax
Essence89 wrote: Do you guys know how long it usually take to arrive in Toronto?
If it's in stock, Lands End can be quite quick to the GTA. Often within 2 or 3 business days.

However, seeing as this is a holiday weekend in the US and is quite busy for retailers and shipping companies, I would expect it to take longer.
Jun 12, 2009
952 posts
366 upvotes
Man, I can't believe me luck; just 10min ago I picked up my fleece, which I paid 13.20 for... Put it on: perfect fit, very nice feel, lightweight and very warm. I said 'Damn, should have ordered a couple more!' Went downstairs to my man cave, logged in, and voila, this post! ;)

Thanks OP

I'm a man possessed; ordering a few more for friends and family.
j6n wrote: In one of the provided threads someone mentioned that the size was bigger than they had expected. What's recommended for a slim male around 5'6"? Would M be too big or small? Thanks OP.
True to size, so check the chart. I got large and fits me perfectly ( 184cm, 80kg, chest 43)
Jun 1, 2006
895 posts
284 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks!
FastFret wrote:
True to size, so check the chart. I got large and fits me perfectly ( 184cm, 80kg, chest 43)
Jan 9, 2011
179 posts
35 upvotes
Thanks op. it says on their site they use UPS to ship to Canada. Are their brokerage or any other hidden fees they charge? Ive had bad experiences with UPS when I've ordered from the states and don't trust them.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
3521 posts
1221 upvotes
Halifax
All taxes and duties are displayed in the final price. They do put up a warning saying their may be additional duties, but I don't think anyone has ever seen them.

There are no additional broker fees or UPS fees.

What they say you are going to pay is what you pay.
Sep 28, 2009
424 posts
49 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP

Ordered one for me and one for my wife. Everybody is happy.
Mar 9, 2004
170 posts
34 upvotes
j6n wrote: In one of the provided threads someone mentioned that the size was bigger than they had expected. What's recommended for a slim male around 5'6"? Would M be too big or small? Thanks OP.

I'm 5'7", 38" chest and the medium is a touch roomy. Fine has a outer layer, but if you're looking for an intermediate layer, you might consider a size down on the chart. The material and quality of construction is good, with taped seams, although the hem and sleeves are not elasticized.

No additional taxes or duty for me.
Feb 7, 2005
273 posts
Ordered a pair of jeans before which were pretty good quality. I'm sure this is no different; ordered a M. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
1089 posts
78 upvotes
for 10.50 it's worth to try. I'm been buying from Costco and their half zip fleece are usually $15-20 before taxes.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
4419 posts
1887 upvotes
Vulcan, AB
I ordered a couple at 13.12 last week, thinking that was a great deal. Sheesh!
Aug 11, 2007
300 posts
44 upvotes
Russell wrote: I ordered a couple at 13.12 last week, thinking that was a great deal. Sheesh!
Got one then too. Gonna get another. RFD is turning me into a serial hoarder :-) ... first eneloops, then powerbars (all the different Dell Deal of the Days), now Half Zip Fleece (but they are quite comfortable), then .....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)