[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19392 posts
2141 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble

Larry king files for divorce from 7th wife

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/entert ... 58549.html

Seriously what is wrong with this guy that he can’t seem to find a person that’s compatible with him!? This is his 7th wife. Credit to keeping it together for 22 years though but still. Most normal people just give up after 2nd divorce or 3rd but this guy has married 8 times, twice to the same woman after filing divorce and marrying again.

It can’t be the sex because god knows his money could hit him that.

Truly a bizarre man.
17 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4865 posts
2038 upvotes
Winnipeg
What's wrong with you that thinks after 22 years that they were not compatible? People change and evolve over time. 22 years is a long time.
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
2330 posts
338 upvotes
In another world
Maybe he's a lousy husband.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6931 posts
6458 upvotes
Toronto
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2009
7494 posts
4798 upvotes
Victoria, BC
He has one foot in the grave - at this point I'm not sure why he'd bother lol. Oh well, I guess she got her money's worth. Cha-ching!!! She's still young enough to enjoy his cash.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5901 posts
1678 upvotes
Mississauga
this is how society treats divorce...like switching from a big mac to a whopper...
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2012
1931 posts
308 upvotes
Canada
trading in for a younger model

just like Jaimie Fox did with Katie Holmes

got him a twenty something and he's 51
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2012
1931 posts
308 upvotes
Canada
Chickinvic wrote: He has one foot in the grave - at this point I'm not sure why he'd bother lol. Oh well, I guess she got her money's worth. Cha-ching!!! She's still young enough to enjoy his cash.
she's only 59 got at least 30+ years to enjoy the money
he'll be dead soon.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
2640 posts
1825 upvotes
Toronto
jcon wrote: What's wrong with you that thinks after 22 years that they were not compatible? People change and evolve over time. 22 years is a long time.
After 22yrs, she still can't believe that he is still alive! She really thought that he would kick the bucket after 2-3yrs of marriage. Then she would have all his money.

Plus she was sleeping with her tennis couch. It was on the Howard Stern Show a few years back.
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Deal Expert
Dec 23, 2003
15479 posts
3771 upvotes
Toronto
some1not wrote: After 22yrs, she still can't believe that he is still alive! She really thought that he would kick the bucket after 2-3yrs of marriage. Then she would have all his money.

Plus she was sleeping with her tennis couch. It was on the Howard Stern Show a few years back.
Article from 3 years ago: https://people.com/tv/larry-kings-wife- ... ir-source/
Car Batteries - FAQ, General Information, Tips & Tricks

Car Buying Tips & Tricks

My Cell Phone Providers: Koodo Mobile and Zoomer Wireless
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19392 posts
2141 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
bluenose2 wrote: trading in for a younger model

just like Jaimie Fox did with Katie Holmes

got him a twenty something and he's 51
Katie hasn’t been 20 something since Dawson’s creek aired. I think she is late 30s now or when she and Jaimie hooked up.

Also was watching a flashback video of Harold and Kamari go to White Castle and can’t believe that came out in 2004. Feels only a few years old.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2009
7494 posts
4798 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Supercooled wrote: Katie hasn’t been 20 something since Dawson’s creek aired. I think she is late 30s now or when she and Jaimie hooked up.

Also was watching a flashback video of Harold and Kamari go to White Castle and can’t believe that came out in 2004. Feels only a few years old.
I'm assuming he meant that Jamie Foxx dumped Katie for a 20 something? I wouldn't know since I don't follow that stuff.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4865 posts
2038 upvotes
Winnipeg
some1not wrote: After 22yrs, she still can't believe that he is still alive! She really thought that he would kick the bucket after 2-3yrs of marriage. Then she would have all his money.

Who doesn't sleep with their tennis coach?
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2012
1931 posts
308 upvotes
Canada
jcon wrote: Who doesn't sleep with their tennis coach?
She had to he was impotent
He has money the best food and health care of course he won’t die easily.
Deal Expert
Sep 21, 2010
15185 posts
4580 upvotes
Montréal
LOL that photo. I dunno what's more unbecoming, some wrinkly old dude vainly searching for fountain of youth or an obvious gold-digger. Guess they deserve each other.
Hard work, inheritance, interest on interest accumulating, and stock and real estate speculation. It's all good.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19392 posts
2141 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
[quote=t3359 post_id=31343830 time=1566530584 user_id=36774]
He's gotta stop marrying or they have to stop marrying him.

bjl
[/quote]

Gold diggers gonna dig regardless.

Old men are gonna keep getting old and still perverted until they go to the grave.