Garmin 645 Music

Deal Link:
Price:
$402.99
Expiry:
July 31, 2020
Retailer:
Larry the Liquidator
Garmin 645 Music for $339.99-+ $16.63 shipping (total $403 w/tax). This normally goes for $500+ mostly and possibly $450 if you look around.

- Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Syncs music from select streaming services for offline listening
- Garmin pay contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Uses wrist-based heart rate to offer performance monitoring features, including evaluating your current training status. Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 5 hours in GPS mode with music

Doesn't seem to ship to BC, but works for ON.

Piggybacking off the GoPro Hero 7 Black thread here (Thanks dude_9317 for posting):
larry-liquidator-gopro-hero-7-black-212 ... x-2392918/
5 replies
Feb 2, 2006
40 posts
29 upvotes
Windsor
Showing up as $399.99 for me.

I already have this watch for about a year and it's excellent and I would highly recommend it to any serious runner.
Jun 13, 2017
186 posts
121 upvotes
tcwinont wrote: Showing up as $399.99 for me.

I already have this watch for about a year and it's excellent and I would highly recommend it to any serious runner.
Adding it to the cart reduces it to 340. Do you see any major updates coming to this watch? How well does it calculate lactic threshold?
Feb 12, 2011
46 posts
81 upvotes
Victoria
Comes to $380 all in with shipping to BC. Pretty good deal. Super tempting.

Anyone have experience with Larry the Liquidator?
[OP]
Sep 5, 2008
978 posts
1067 upvotes
West Kelowna, BC
dealdealboss wrote: Comes to $380 all in with shipping to BC. Pretty good deal. Super tempting.

Anyone have experience with Larry the Liquidator?
Interesting, it wouldn't ship to my address in BC. Brief reviews I found seem to all be positive for Larry the Liquidator.
[OP]
Sep 5, 2008
978 posts
1067 upvotes
West Kelowna, BC
Showing as Sold Out now... sorry folks, not much stock I presume.

Good deal on the 935 though, better features but no music.
https://www.larrytheliquidator.ca/produ ... 2bbc&_ss=r

As well, the Fenix 5X (although I've seen a bit cheaper, this is a good price... I have this watch, it's great):
https://www.larrytheliquidator.ca/produ ... 2bbc&_ss=r

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)