• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2017 11:04 am
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
2557 posts
494 upvotes
Thornhill

Las Vegas New Year's Eve

Travelling to Vegas with my brother-in-law over New Year's weekend to see the Leafs and Golden Knights. I am looking for things to do for New Year's eve as we are not really club goers and was looking for something different to do. I came across a new golf place called Topgolf, which is offering New Year's packages, but requires a minimum of 6 guests (@ $99US per person, which includes open bar, champagne toast and golf for the 3 hours). As we are only two travelling, was wondering if there were any other RFD Canadians that might be interested in sharing this type of event. I haven't reserved a spot yet, but this might be the route we go with or without a full group. This might be a weird post, but if anyone is interested please either send me a Private Message (PM), or just reply to this thread. Not looking for any financial commitments, I would be booking the venue and would meet at MGM Grand prior to heading over to the Topgolf where if interested could pay your portion of the fees.

Long shot but, no harm in trying :).

https://topgolf.com/us/las-vegas/
2 replies

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)