Expired Contests

[Other] [LAST DAY] Condé Nast Traveler - "2012 Dream Trip Sweepstakes" (end 20/Apr/12, no QC)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2012 12:34 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106493 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[LAST DAY] Condé Nast Traveler - "2012 Dream Trip Sweepstakes" (end 20/Apr/12, no QC)

(Ed. note: the following description refers only to the "Sweepstakes" (i.e. RANDOM) component of the contest. There is also a voted AND judged component worth $25,000 - if you're really interested, it's the same entry form and rules pages).

Enter up to TEN TIMES in Condé Nast Traveler's "2012 Dream Trip" SWEEPSTAKES for your chance to win:
  • ONE (1) SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE: A five-night stay for two at The Refuge at Brewers Bay, Tortola, British Virgin Islands. The prize includes accommodation (double occupancy) for five (5) nights, round-trip coach air transportation from the major commercial airport nearest the winner's primary residence in the U.S. or Canada, and hotel transfers. ARV: $10,000
  • Refer to "Appendix" for details of weekly Sweepstakes prizing
Rules: http://www.cntraveler.com/cs/sweepr/dreamtrip/faq.html
  • You do not need to enter the "Contest" (i.e. the voted and judged part) in order to enter the "Sweepstakes" (i.e. the random part)
  • A "week" is defined as Monday to Sunday
  • Limit: Sweepstakes: Ten entries per person and ten entries per email address
Enter: http://www.cntraveler.com/cs/sweepr/dre ... enter.html
  • If you are only entering the Sweepstakes, click "I don't have any photos. Just enter me in the sweepstakes" on the entry form to close the upload window
Search: Condé Nast, Conde Nast, virgin, dream

Good luck!

E.&O.E.

Appendix - Secondary Sweepstakes Prizing:
  • Week 1 (2/21-2/26): Five (5) Water and Land Adventure Camera from Sharper Image ARV $230;
  • Week 2 (2/27-3/4) One (1) All Leather Shoe Bag from Mulholland ARV $230 and One (1) Endurance Oval Duffel from Mulholland ARV $445;
  • Week 3 (3/5-3/11): Five (5) Tommy Bahama Gift Cards ($200 gift card);
  • Week 4 (3/12-3/18): One (1) All Leather Messenger Bag from Mulholland ARV $515, One (1) Endurance Lombard Street Messenger from Mulholland ARV $345 and One (1) All Leather Shoppers Tote from Mulholland ARV $380;
  • Week 5 (3/19-3/25): Five (5) 12-Language Talking Translator from Sharper Image ARV $150;
  • Week 6 (3/26-4/1) One (1) Endurance International Carry-on from Mulholland ARV $595 and One (1) Endurance Large Tote from Mulholland ARV $175;
  • Week 7 (4/2-4/8) Five (5) Tommy Bahama Gift Cards ($200 gift card);
  • Week 8 (4/9-4/20) 1 Kindle Fire ARV $199 . Gift card may be subject to restrictions and/or expiration date.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
15 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378561 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks
bring back colour
Nov 29, 2011
486 posts
718 upvotes
London
Thanks! Anyone else having problems completing the form? I can't get it to accept my postal code in the 'Zip code' box even though I selected Ontario and Canada. I've tried entering it with the space and without, and leaving the box blank.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106493 upvotes
Richmond Hill
kayeyeare wrote: Thanks! Anyone else having problems completing the form? I can't get it to accept my postal code in the 'Zip code' box even though I selected Ontario and Canada. I've tried entering it with the space and without, and leaving the box blank.

According to the entry form, only your name and email are required (they're the only fields with a "*" beside them). See if that works.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Nov 29, 2011
486 posts
718 upvotes
London
ronin1701 wrote: According to the entry form, only your name and email are required (they're the only fields with a "*" beside them). See if that works.

Thanks, didn't notice that - I just tried again and thought it was working, but still same error message. I tried only entering my name and e-mail, and it brings up a pop-up box asking for all the other info but without the option for Canada or any provinces. When I try closing that pop-up box it still says "ERROR: Please correct the fields highlighted in red." - which was the 'zip code' box. I'm using Firefox, so I'll try it in IE and see if it works there.
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2003
10223 posts
550 upvotes
Thank you Ronin for the info, I left the zipcode blank for it to work
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2009
8385 posts
2416 upvotes
Toronto
Feneant wrote: Thank you Ronin for the info, I left the zipcode blank for it to work

i did this as well
2016, 2017 and 2018 Wins: Sweet F**k all.

Laird of Glencoe and Lochaber

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)