Expired Hot Deals

Last day to get a FREE Crabtree & Evelyn Platinum Membership for a yr of 20-25% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2010 11:51 am
[OP]
Jan 4, 2010
157 posts
81 upvotes

Last day to get a FREE Crabtree & Evelyn Platinum Membership for a yr of 20-25% off

<Here is the details of the deal>

The deal will still be alive for at least the next 3 hours.

Other members reported that they could successfully bypass the quantity limit on the Deal-of-the-Day product and buy 3 to 4 times more of it (even though the website states the limit very clearly).

We think it is a great deal because you can get 20% off the already-discounted Daily Deal for FREE (since the membership is free now); plus you can stock up the discounted items in a way that you can't in stores.

The membership is valid for a year. You can use it online and in stores in the U.S..

Shipping to Canada is a Flat-Rate of $10.95. You will be charged for GST and PST (as usual) and there was no sight of charge for duty.
2 replies
[OP]
Jan 4, 2010
157 posts
81 upvotes
Today's Deal of the Day is US$12 for the travel sets. They are regularly $17.50 to $20. (around CAD$23-28 here in Canada's Crabtree and Evelyn stores).

Compared with the "$10 body cream", "$15 60-second Fix Kit", and "$7 Hand Therapy" sales, today's deal is a bit cold in my opinion.

During the Christmas holiday, C & E stores in Canada had them on sale for $14, and The Bay had them for half price on Boxing Day.

But those sales are pretty rare, and there were only a few left when I went to The Bay on Boxing Day with no good selection. I don't remember if there were a limit of the number of these travel sets you could buy in store when they were $14.

In my opinion, the more you buy, the better is the deal since shipping is Flat-Rate. Therefore, it is good for people like me who love to stock up on things for later use (personal use or as gifts) when they are on sale.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)