Expired Contests

[Once] [LAST DAY] Spa Week - "Celebrity Wellness Hawaii Vacation" (end 22/Apr/12, QC-, 21+)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2012 2:50 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106493 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[LAST DAY] Spa Week - "Celebrity Wellness Hawaii Vacation" (end 22/Apr/12, QC-, 21+)

Spa Week's "Celeb Wellness Vacation Giveaway"

Prize: There will be one (1) Contest winner in total. The Contest winner and one (1) guest will receive, free of charge, the following from Travaasa Hana (the "Resort"):
  1. one (1) - four (4) night all-inclusive accommodation in a Sea Ranch Cottage at Travaasa Hana (located at 5031 Hana Highway, Hana, Maui, HI 96713);
  2. two (2) five hundred dollar ($500) airfare credits (one (1) credit per person) (Total value USD $1,000);
  3. one (1) mid-size rental car for duration of stay;
  4. all food and non-alcoholic beverages while on Travaasa Hana property, during duration of stay;
  5. four (4) - one hundred and twenty-five dollar ($125) daily spa credits, per person, for duration of stay (Total value USD $1,000);
  6. access for Contest winner and guest to Travaasa Hana's core programming including, but not limited to: Hawaiian net fishing, Archery, Costal horseback rides, Bike Tours, Snorkeling, Coastal Workouts, Yoga, Barre Fitness, Lei Making, Ukulele and Hula Lessons, Cooking Demonstrations and Tasting Series for duration of stay.
The Contest winner shall be able to redeem the Prize at Travaasa Hana between May 1, 2012 and April 30, 2013, subject to availability. Black out dates may apply.

ARV: $6,000

Rules: http://www.spaweek.com/promotions/people-0312-rules

Enter: http://www.spaweek.com/promotions/celebwellness

Search: spa week, spaweek, wellness

Good luck!

E.&O.E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
20 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2003
10223 posts
550 upvotes
Thank you though if I won I'd hope they let the stay be extended!
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378561 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks
bring back colour
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
3149 posts
607 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks!
2020 Wins: A Dairy Milk Chocolate Bar (Oreo Stuf Canada)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)