Expired Contests

[Daily] [LAST DAY] Woman's Day - $100 Levi's Gift Card (20 winners) (ends 22/Apr/2012, no QC)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2012 3:05 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106493 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[LAST DAY] Woman's Day - $100 Levi's Gift Card (20 winners) (ends 22/Apr/2012, no QC)

Woman's Day Magazine - "The Levi’s $100 gift card Sweepstakes"

Prize: Winners will each receive one (1) of twenty (20) Levi's $100 gift cards

ARV: $100 each

Rules: http://www.womansday.com/giveaways/levi ... away-rules
  • Limit (1) one entry per email address, per household, per day
Enter: http://www.womansday.com/sweepstakes/22406
  • WARNING: as is the case for all Hearst publications, make sure you use the No Purchase Necessary link to avoid signing up for a trial subscription
Search: woman's day, womansday

Good luck!

E.&O.E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
13 replies
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18726 posts
1660 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
entered thanks :)
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2011
3412 posts
627 upvotes
Where am I?
Thanks for the no purchase link reminder.
Oct 25, 2006
51 posts
31 upvotes
Woman's Day is now automatically subscribing without the "no purchase necessary" option. Yesterday i went to enter the daily Levi's contest and they subscribed me to the 12 issues even though i went through the no purchase necessary. I'm currently trying to undo this with their customer service reps. So beware!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106493 upvotes
Richmond Hill
scorpion786 wrote: Woman's Day is now automatically subscribing without the "no purchase necessary" option. Yesterday i went to enter the daily Levi's contest and they subscribed me to the 12 issues even though i went through the no purchase necessary. I'm currently trying to undo this with their customer service reps. So beware!
  1. not that I'm aware of. I did subscribe accidentally once, but that was my own fault. I've currently got a half-dozen Woman's Day contests in my dailies, and it hasn't been an issue for me.
  2. if you need to unsubscribe, follow the instructions on this page - no muss, no fuss. Just takes a day or two for your account number to be created, and then you can reference that when cancelling online. Cancellation went through right away.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)