• Jul 15th, 2020 3:13 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2010
1495 posts
743 upvotes
toronto

the last hunt

trying to return a coat a canada goose coat i bought from there which the coat is off,,,,emailed and no response since friday when i emailed
- anyone else has tried emailing with success
thanks
No advertising in avatars or sigs
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
7355 posts
7789 upvotes
Vancouver
your best bet wrote: trying to return a coat a canada goose coat i bought from there which the coat is off,,,,emailed and no response since friday when i emailed
- anyone else has tried emailing with success
thanks
What's wrong with the coat? The Last Hunt is final sale.. no returns.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2010
1495 posts
743 upvotes
toronto
on there website mentions
The only reason you can return an item, is if it is defective or does not match its description on the website.

sent pics of the coat to canada goose
there response below
Thank you for your reply and I hope that you have had a good weekend. The photos that you sent do not represent what a Canada Goose garment should look like upon delivery, no. I cannot make any assessments about whether this is an authentic Canada Goose garment or not, or whether it is in new condition or not, as it was not purchased from an authorized retailer.

newfbc wrote: What's wrong with the coat? The Last Hunt is final sale.. no returns.

Ron.
No advertising in avatars or sigs
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
1321 posts
1036 upvotes
The Last Hunt = Altitude Sports. Pretty sure they are a authorized dealer.

That being said, sounds like you are having buyers remorse.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
13811 posts
2504 upvotes
The dark spots r from dark-coloured feathers, I would guess. This visual issue is common amongst brands when there is nylon material that is lighter than the colour of the dark feathers.

I've returned something from The Last Hunt b4 (on shorts). U just have to prove ur case.