Jan 31, 2006
7163 posts
1823 upvotes
Toronto
Limited size either XS or XL only.
Nov 20, 2017
479 posts
700 upvotes
If you're so inclined, go ethical synthetic! Search "animal abuse canada goose", make up your own mind from there.

EDIT: LOL I just did and it changed my mind. Coyotes are actually a nuisance animal that many municipalities offer bounties for as their populations are encroaching on populated areas, resulting in pets being killed by roving coyotes. Don't have information about where Canada Goose does their hunting/trapping, but it's a start.

Also, the traps used are humane, so it minimizes suffering for the trapped creature.

Ahh, the Internet and a sense of humility is all one needs in this day and age.
Last edited by prodacc on Oct 4th, 2019 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: pwnd myself
Jun 9, 2019
394 posts
468 upvotes
This would be truly hot if their current promotion additionally worked for Canada Goose.
Jun 12, 2007
905 posts
556 upvotes
Try it out in stores, order from them online.
Nothing fishy with The Last hunt, always have good deals if you know what you're ordering.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
7957 posts
4581 upvotes
Alberta
I wouldn't buy anything from these guys. They have a zero return and zero exchange policy. You order the wrong item, size, color, they ship you the wrong item etc and you're stuck with it. Don't believe me, check the reviews online.
Last edited by jackrabbit000 on Oct 4th, 2019 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 8, 2006
920 posts
576 upvotes
Edmonton
jackrabbit000 wrote: I wouldn't buy anything from these guys. They have a zero return and zero exchange policy. You order the wrong item, size, color etc and your'resume stuck with it. Don't believe me, check the reviews online.
The zero return policy is clearly stated so you agree to it when you make a purchase. If they send you the wrong item, they will correct it. If you chose the wrong item, that’s your fault.
Nov 3, 2010
839 posts
757 upvotes
Looks like they're just clearing styles that don't sell. None of the popular styles on sale.
Jan 5, 2014
185 posts
400 upvotes
Mississauga
jackrabbit000 wrote: I wouldn't buy anything from these guys. They have a zero return and zero exchange policy. You order the wrong item, size, color, they ship you the wrong item etc and you're stuck with it. Don't believe me, check the reviews online.
I have a better suggestion for folks. Search the numerous RFD posts onn TLH and see how many happy people there are. Their system is great and I've always been satisfied. Perhaps you're the type of person to return a lotto ticket if you didn't win?
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21010 posts
3628 upvotes
YUL
Simby wrote: The zero return policy is clearly stated so you agree to it when you make a purchase. If they send you the wrong item, they will correct it. If you chose the wrong item, that’s your fault.
If you know what size you want there’s no issue. I’ve ordered from them a few times. The one time where the product was different than advertised, they paid for return shipping and refunded me my money. It was an error in the product photo on the site.

Every other time I’ve had no issue with them.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2795 posts
5530 upvotes
Bought from TLH several times before, no issue.
Last time I bought from them I placed an order as a gift for a friend, and got his size wrong. Within minutes I realized my mistake and tried to cancel. No phone number, only an email address. Took them 11 hours to respond to my email and by then the order had already been fulfilled, even if they answered earlier, it is their policy to not cancel orders. My fault, but if something goes wrong you are kind of on your own.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3297 posts
3896 upvotes
Oakville
WgnDrgn wrote: I have a better suggestion for folks. Search the numerous RFD posts onn TLH and see how many happy people there are. Their system is great and I've always been satisfied. Perhaps you're the type of person to return a lotto ticket if you didn't win?

Costco spoiled him
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7177 posts
1169 upvotes
London
If you know your size you are fine. Have oredered over 50 times and had no issues. Got a refund once when they sent me a jacket with a hole in it.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
1229 posts
551 upvotes
T Dot
Thanks OP. Almost ordered however fusion fit xs is really tight on chest. Make sure to check measurements before ordering
Aug 17, 2018
697 posts
482 upvotes
jackrabbit000 wrote: I wouldn't buy anything from these guys. They have a zero return and zero exchange policy. You order the wrong item, size, color, they ship you the wrong item etc and you're stuck with it. Don't believe me, check the reviews online.
You been doing it wrong, its best to order an item you know does not match the description and then send them a shout and get additional discounts. works almost 7 out of 10 times on my numerous purchases.