2031 posts
657 upvotes

50% Off Fjallraven

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Retailer:
The Last Hunt
A lot of selection, lots of sizes still available.

I picked up the Skogso Jacket, just need to find some wax now.

The Last Hunt is actually having 50% off sitewide, but Fjallraven is usually not included, or if it is, there would be very slim pickings.
Keep in mind that all orders from the Last Hunt is final sale.
Last edited by Vietlord on Nov 5th, 2020 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
@loaldom Use coupon AS10 for an extra 10% off
26 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1490 posts
562 upvotes
Halton
so tempted but my son is so picky... (16) ugh
i guess he's missing out

who knew?

All sales are final. We do not refund or exchange any item.

The only reason you can return an item, is if it is defective or does not match its description on the website. Note that the manufacturer's warranty still applies.

If we mistakenly ship you the wrong product, or a damaged product, we will cover the shipping fees. If this occurs, please contact our customer service at info@thelasthunt.com.

TheLastHunt.com is not responsible if the size does not fit you or you don't like the colour or the style.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
2031 posts
657 upvotes
Yea that's one thing to keep in mind.

I've never bought Fjallfaven before, but I never had issues selling my Patagonia stuff on kijiji when I'm too lazy to go through return process. With these quality outdoorsy brands, they should be easy to unload to someone on kijiji to get your money back.
Apr 21, 2010
178 posts
55 upvotes
Ontario
I’d add that Fjallraven sizing doesn’t seem to be standard sizing.... highly recommend knowing your size before ordering. They run a full size or two up for me.
Vietlord wrote: Yea that's one thing to keep in mind.

I've never bought Fjallfaven before, but I never had issues selling my Patagonia stuff on kijiji when I'm too lazy to go through return process. With these quality outdoorsy brands, they should be easy to unload to someone on kijiji to get your money back.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5612 posts
2003 upvotes
gdotdot wrote: I’d add that Fjallraven sizing doesn’t seem to be standard sizing.... highly recommend knowing your size before ordering. They run a full size or two up for me.
Damn that's good to know....their backpacks do look a little small Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Oct 1, 2019
65 posts
30 upvotes
Darn if I didn't already purchase a backpack from north face I think I would've gotten a Fjallraven rucksack
Apr 27, 2012
768 posts
572 upvotes
Ottawa
finnalre wrote: Darn if I didn't already purchase a backpack from north face I think I would've gotten a Fjallraven rucksack
I would avoid getting the rucksack.... I thought I would get one to look good for casual wear but it's pretty uncomfortable. I hardly use it anymore and have since gone back to my osprey bags. Not as cool looking but at least my back feels better!
Oct 27, 2020
7 posts
51 upvotes
I’m 6’4” 210lbs. Average build. For their jackets I wear XL, fits great. The jackets don’t seam to get a lot wider when upsizing. There is enough room for a layer or two underneath without looking boxy. Pants I’m a 34” waist 34” inseam. I wear a size 50 in the Vidda Pro and Keb trouser (snug but not tight). 52 in the Abisko for some reason. Both the regular and long fit well but I prefer the long. The regular sits at my ankle and the long encompasses my footwear. Highly recommend the Keb jacket and Abisko trousers out of what I see offered. I do find Fjallraven’s website sizing guide very accurate and do not agree that they run large or small. I own four pairs of trousers and two jackets.
Mar 2, 2011
485 posts
247 upvotes
West
Hmm which stores carry this brand? To try on sizing
Apr 8, 2007
465 posts
122 upvotes
Vietlord wrote: A lot of selection, lots of sizes still available.

I picked up the Skogso Jacket, just need to find some wax now.

The Last Hunt is actually having 50% off sitewide, but Fjallraven is usually not included, or if it is, there would be very slim pickings.
Keep in mind that all orders from the Last Hunt is final sale.
Do you know if the Skogso is the padded version?
Nov 29, 2018
101 posts
90 upvotes
The Sten jacket is a beauty, Im 6'2 and 180lbs and have the large, the arms are just a tad long but its great for over a sweater.
May 30, 2020
16 posts
14 upvotes
Use coupon AS10 for an extra 10% off. I grabbed the Greenlkand winter jacket couple of days ago.
May 29, 2013
80 posts
13 upvotes
Longueuil
loaldom wrote: Use coupon AS10 for an extra 10% off. I grabbed the Greenlkand winter jacket couple of days ago.
Saw this coupon after I made my order. Pouting Face
Upvoted anyway
Dec 11, 2009
767 posts
300 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Slim pickings for the more desirable products, very odd sizes left here and there
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5612 posts
2003 upvotes
MoreDealsPlease wrote: Slim pickings for the more desirable products, very odd sizes left here and there
This is typical for The Last Hunt
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
2343 posts
482 upvotes
Does anyone have experience with the padded jackets? How warm are they? Trying to decide between padded and unpadded Raven
Dec 19, 2018
148 posts
174 upvotes
Montreal
Looking for feedbacks for the greenland winter jacket (autumn leaf color) to be used in not so cold winter days.
Already upvoted OP.
NEWS10 as well as AS10 can be used for the extra 10% discount!
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2007
2954 posts
384 upvotes
In bed.
What's a good bag for daily commuting? Need to carry 13" laptop, couple books, and umbrella. Was looking at Kiruna Backpack Small or High Coast 24 Backpack
Last edited by lazy_prodigy on Nov 6th, 2020 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mok122cobra wrote:
Gotta love Crappy Tire and their $1600 set of "Artiste" pots and pans. Is this some kind of joke?
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/canadia ... #p30113679

😂