Expired Hot Deals

[The Last Hunt] 50% off no exclusions + 10% code. Includes expensive brands like Arcteryx Veilance

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2021 1:55 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
3244 posts
1232 upvotes
Vancouver

[The Last Hunt] 50% off no exclusions + 10% code. Includes expensive brands like Arcteryx Veilance

Deal Link:
unnamed.jpg
50% off sitewide, no exclusions
10% off with code EXTRA10
free shipping over $50

"All sales are final. We do not refund or exchange any item.
The only reason you can return an item, is if it is defective or does not match its description on the website. Note that the manufacturer's warranty still applies.
If we mistakenly ship you the wrong product, or a damaged product, we will cover the shipping fees. If this occurs, please contact our customer service at info@thelasthunt.com.
TheLastHunt.com is not responsible if the size does not fit you or you don't like the colour or the style. "
50 replies
Feb 1, 2017
410 posts
616 upvotes
Great deal, just can't find anything I actually need. I'll stick with my never actually owning winter boots until I suddenly seriously need them and am sad.

The underwear deals look decent, and maybe a backpack for some people. Clothes looked kinda expensive still.
Nov 20, 2010
317 posts
459 upvotes
Prices seem very inflated even after the discount… thanks for the share.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1322 posts
3286 upvotes
Lmao Veilance is just regular price Arc'teryx, what kind of drugs are they smoking? Who's buying this?
Nov 25, 2009
199 posts
80 upvotes
Please let me know when Arcteryx carries a blazer or pants with no huge ass logo.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
1488 posts
2485 upvotes
Vancouver
DeltaSingh wrote: Lmao Veilance is just regular price Arc'teryx, what kind of drugs are they smoking? Who's buying this?
Not sure wtf you are talking about, but those prices are definitely less than MSRP.

You realize veilance is entirely different than mainline right?
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
1488 posts
2485 upvotes
Vancouver
eddyz wrote: Please let me know when Arcteryx carries a blazer or pants with no huge ass logo.
The selling point for the entire veilance line is exactly this
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
2893 posts
3780 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP. Picked up some Sorel Yoot Pac boots for the kids ($45) and the Caribou ($90) for myself. Price is with the additional 10% discount. Winter is coming.
Last edited by ZipSpeed on Jul 29th, 2021 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 4, 2015
498 posts
1506 upvotes
Calgary, AB
eddyz wrote: Please let me know when Arcteryx carries a blazer or pants with no huge ass logo.
I don't really know what you mean by "huge ass logo" but I went to Arxteryx, clicked on a random pair of pants and don't see anything.
https://www.arcteryx.com/ca/en/shop/mens/levon-pant

This is ignoring the fact that your comment doesn't really make sense. So you are willing to pay $$$$ for no branding? Huh? Usually how it works is that you trust xyz brand because it has attributes that appeal to you, and you buy their product. Why are you ashamed of having a tiny logo on your clothing if you identify with that brand? If you want some some generic clothing you don't need to pay nearly that much my friend.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
1488 posts
2485 upvotes
Vancouver
Verdic wrote:
This is ignoring the fact that your comment doesn't really make sense. So you are willing to pay $$$$ for no branding? Huh?
This is LITERALLY the whole point of veilance. It appeals to the very well to do crowd, who do NOT want to sport logos. People who know veilance know it right away, the styling is distinctive. They want to wear an expensive premium brand without telegraphing it obviously. There is NO dead bird logos ANYWHERE.

It is significantly more expensive than mainline arcteryx for this reason
Deal Addict
May 24, 2011
1622 posts
481 upvotes
Canada
it's jsut garbage on there right now
==
Telus iPhone 11 Pro
Mar 3, 2020
153 posts
213 upvotes
danascully wrote: This is LITERALLY the whole point of veilance. It appeals to the very well to do crowd, who do NOT want to sport logos. People who know veilance know it right away, the styling is distinctive. They want to wear an expensive premium brand without telegraphing it obviously. There is NO dead bird logos ANYWHERE.

It is significantly more expensive than mainline arcteryx for this reason
brb, making sure all my designer clothes have the brand names plastered on them because apparently they aren't worth that much unless they do
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3179 posts
3546 upvotes
TLH aka Altitude Sports is getting desperate again. Most smart consumers see past their sleezy tricks by now I hope.
For Sale:
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
1488 posts
2485 upvotes
Vancouver
skrateboard wrote: brb, making sure all my designer clothes have the brand names plastered on them because apparently they aren't worth that much unless they do
Stealth wealth > flashy shyte
Nov 25, 2009
199 posts
80 upvotes
Verdic wrote: I don't really know what you mean by "huge ass logo" but I went to Arxteryx, clicked on a random pair of pants and don't see anything.
https://www.arcteryx.com/ca/en/shop/mens/levon-pant

This is ignoring the fact that your comment doesn't really make sense. So you are willing to pay $$$$ for no branding? Huh? Usually how it works is that you trust xyz brand because it has attributes that appeal to you, and you buy their product. Why are you ashamed of having a tiny logo on your clothing if you identify with that brand? If you want some some generic clothing you don't need to pay nearly that much my friend.
I don't want to be a walking advertisement for a brand. Fashion should be a focus on material, fit and overall construction. Veilance does not make 'generic' clothing.
Oct 27, 2012
493 posts
280 upvotes
thelasthunter wrote: TLH aka Altitude Sports is getting desperate again. Most smart consumers see past their sleezy tricks by now I hope.
Username checks out
Mar 10, 2008
49 posts
27 upvotes
Vancouver
I bought a Rossignol "down" jacket from this site last year and found out it was 100% polyster upon delivery. The sales refuse to apologize for their mistakes and offered me nothing for their mistake. The company fixed the descritpion to 100% polyster the third day on the site. I had nothing but "shitty" feelings about this company ever since.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
3244 posts
1232 upvotes
Vancouver
thelasthunter wrote: TLH aka Altitude Sports is getting desperate again. Most smart consumers see past their sleezy tricks by now I hope.
They're actually way less desperate now. Discounts on the 70-90% range used to be way more common a few years back. I used to buy a lot more when they were less well known.
Dec 31, 2009
69 posts
24 upvotes
DeltaSingh wrote: Lmao Veilance is just regular price Arc'teryx, what kind of drugs are they smoking? Who's buying this?
I am buying this and have been for a while (call it temporary insanity if you will) … yes crazy money and never pay full pop … I have to say the pants and shirts I have are fairly bulletproof (maybe I shouldn’t use the word in this day and age) and always look as good as the day I bought them despite washing the heck out of them. (Having said prior … Not a fan of all of their designs and do scratch my head on the price of the wallet)
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1322 posts
3286 upvotes
danascully wrote: People who know veilance know it right away
Damn, is that how knowledge works? Thanks man, opened my eyes.