Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Last Hunt

Canada Goose up to 37% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2020 6:04 pm
Jan 7, 2003
253 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
use coupon code:

SAVE5

to save additional 5%
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
2276 posts
809 upvotes
Etobicoke
I own a Banff parka from 2011 and bought it regular price $685 in 2011 from style exchange lol, Now it's a final sale price.
Sep 5, 2009
312 posts
147 upvotes
Warning for those thinking of buying the camp down hoody, it loses its shape after one season. Bought it last year, and already lost its shape/flat.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
40 degrees outside , I bought a Canada Goose 🤪
Oct 28, 2017
27 posts
13 upvotes
Richmond, B.C.
Thanks OP. Love my CG Chelsea parka in the cold but moderate YVR winters. Just picked up the classic Hybridge Lite for the spring/autumn that's still reg price on the CG website. Can't beat lifetime warranty. Got the additional 10% discount with code NEWS10 checking out as guest even though I've purchased on the website before with the same email address. Only 5% tax vs 12% elsewhere. Effectively 40% off retail for my purchase.
Feb 25, 2009
642 posts
345 upvotes
Thank you OP! was able to snatch the Solaris parka for just under $600 tax in with the 5% off. Not too bad considering the real fur hood. An Aritzia parka is like $400 now.
The 10% coupon didn't work for me. says invalid.
Sep 21, 2019
525 posts
1182 upvotes
your best bet wrote: recieved the
https://www.thelasthunt.com/products/2703m

is the amber orange supposed to have some black in it ..thought coat would be solid orange

pics enclosed

https://imgur.com/RdmRXrl

https://imgur.com/hvoemky

https://imgur.com/Spl2YEg
I'd reach out to CG to inquire if this is how it is normal/ how it is suppose to be and then I'd contact TheLastHunt.

I received my Balmoral Parka today and it was still sealed in original packaging and brand new.
Nov 15, 2006
863 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
l4rate wrote: I'm surprised people still buy brands like Canada Goose and Moose Knuckles. Most people are laughing at your bad shopping and style choices.
May I know why? Is it a sensitive topic? Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2010
1357 posts
1283 upvotes
Toronto
Laughing at myself, no joke spent close to $4000 on Canada Goose already (not from this sale lol).
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2010
1613 posts
822 upvotes
toronto
i did and t here respose

Thank you for your reply. The retailer that you list, The Last Hunt, is not an authorized retailer of Canada Goose and as such I can not confidently state that this is an authentic Canada Goose garment. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, I would encourage you to reach out to the retailer where you made the purchase to make use of their return policy. I am sorry that I am unable to offer any more support with this request, but I do welcome you to reach out at any time with any questions or feedback that you may wish to share with us.
Bbrown3979 wrote: I'd reach out to CG to inquire if this is how it is normal/ how it is suppose to be and then I'd contact TheLastHunt.

I received my Balmoral Parka today and it was still sealed in original packaging and brand new.
No advertising in avatars or sigs
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
13811 posts
2516 upvotes
The Last Hunt is an authorized dealer because it is owned by Altitude Sports, which is an authorized dealer.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2010
1613 posts
822 upvotes
toronto
just got this from canada goose concerning coat from the last hunt

Thank you for your reply and I hope that you have had a good weekend. The photos that you sent do not represent what a Canada Goose garment should look like upon delivery, no. I cannot make any assessments about whether this is an authentic Canada Goose garment or not, or whether it is in new condition or not, as it was not purchased from an authorized retailer.

As always, I do welcome you to continue to reach out with any further questions or feedback that you may wish to share with us.
your best bet wrote: i did and t here respose

Thank you for your reply. The retailer that you list, The Last Hunt, is not an authorized retailer of Canada Goose and as such I can not confidently state that this is an authentic Canada Goose garment. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, I would encourage you to reach out to the retailer where you made the purchase to make use of their return policy. I am sorry that I am unable to offer any more support with this request, but I do welcome you to reach out at any time with any questions or feedback that you may wish to share with us.
No advertising in avatars or sigs
Sep 21, 2019
525 posts
1182 upvotes
your best bet wrote: i did and t here respose

Take a screenshot of the email with CG and email TheLastHunt explaining you were sure about the authenticity of the item you received. So you reached out and CG told you about the inconsistency with the pictures of what you received and the actual product. Perhaps someone bought it and previously returned a fake. If TLH doesnt resolve it then dispute it with paypal or your credit card and submit the CG email as proof.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)