191 upvotes
Toronto

Fjallraven Yupik Parka $307 + tax

Deal Link:
Price:
$306.80
Retailer:
The Last Hunt
Fjallraven Yupik parka is on sale at Last Hunt for $383. 49. Use code NEWPREY for extra 20% off bringing the price down to $307 + tax. Rakuten is extra 1% CB.
Lots of colors and sizes available at the moment. This has been cheaper in the past but the selection and sizes were limited.
Keep in mind that this parka fits large. I usually wear a Medium but had to size down to Small. Seriously warm parka, the only issue I have with it is the 2 way zipper is a little hard to work with.

As always no returns or exchanges with Last hunt so be sure of your size before you order.
38 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
7082 posts
1785 upvotes
Toronto
kashman wrote: Fjallraven Yupik parka is on sale at Last Hunt for $383. 49. Use code NEWPREY for extra 20% off bringing the price down to $307 + tax. Rakuten is extra 1% CB.
Lots of colors and sizes available at the moment. This has been cheaper in the past but the selection and sizes were limited.
Keep in mind that this parka fits large. I usually wear a Medium but had to size down to Small. Seriously warm parka, the only issue I have with it is the 2 way zipper is a little hard to work with.

As always no returns or exchanges with Last hunt so be sure of your size before you order.
That the zipper I like but the jacket does not look good.
Oct 2, 2016
114 posts
381 upvotes
cgtlky wrote: That the zipper I like but the jacket does not look good.
That the zipper I don’t like but the jacket does look good.
Oct 19, 2006
528 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
I honestly don't get Fjallraven products. I got a jacket for my kid, I find the jacket on the heavy side compare to Mackage or Arcteryx and Patagonia.
Feb 26, 2015
67 posts
31 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I bought this jacket 4 years ago. Still going strong. Very warm (montreal winters mostly with t-shirt and this jacket). It has an obscene number of pockets. It looks good (in some colors Imo) and have gotten lots of compliments on it. It is very heavy, probably due to the amount of synthetic insulation. This is a great price for it
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
8970 posts
3334 upvotes
Mississauga
Wow, 4lbs for a size Medium. That's a good weight. I wouldn't mind that for outdoor walks. I just like a fitted jacket and would prefer to be able to try a S and M to know since all sales are final on The Last Hunt.
Jul 27, 2017
7 posts
2 upvotes
Good price on a great warm winter parka. Bought this last year. Love it. Definitely need to size down. I am about 6’ 1” 170lbs and wear size SMALL.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
8970 posts
3334 upvotes
Mississauga
CallahanW791006 wrote: Good price on a great warm winter parka. Bought this last year. Love it. Definitely need to size down. I am about 6’ 1” 170lbs and wear size SMALL.
How is the sleeve length though? That is sometimes the issue with having to size down, the sleeves end up too short. Sometimes I find Mediums have sleeves that are slightly too short as well, but often I get Medium for that reason.
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20993 posts
3608 upvotes
YUL
I've had this jacket for the last 4 years. It's VERY warm and what I also like is that the neck part is tall enough that it covers my whole neck and most of my cheeks, when zipped all the way up. Unlike many jackets that you always have to duck your neck into the jacket.
Feb 4, 2007
64 posts
9 upvotes
I've had the previous model of this jacket from about 5-6 years ago and its great. I suggest sizing down, they fit large. Very warm and functional, lot's of pockets to play with.
I would buy this again!
Nov 4, 2013
119 posts
21 upvotes
bb320 wrote: I honestly don't get Fjallraven products. I got a jacket for my kid, I find the jacket on the heavy side compare to Mackage or Arcteryx and Patagonia.
If you want the bleeding edge of outdoor apparel, fjallraven is not it. If you want to dress like a boomer in the outdoors, fjallravens pretty good.
Jul 27, 2017
7 posts
2 upvotes
No problem with sleeve length. I’m usually a 39”+ sleeve length. SMALL in this jacket goes a couple inches past my wrist.
Jun 9, 2013
415 posts
330 upvotes
Surrey
tempting, but no return or exchange seems pretty risky
Jul 26, 2020
10 posts
13 upvotes
Down to 299$ before 20% off coupon, which brings it down to 236$ before taxes! Grabbed a Deep Forest!
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2003
1240 posts
372 upvotes
Supreme Micro Loft insulation

meh
Nov 25, 2017
78 posts
81 upvotes
Phil6667 wrote: Down to 299$ before 20% off coupon, which brings it down to 236$ before taxes! Grabbed a Deep Forest!
ohhh yeahh i grab the same color too for $236+tax.this rarely go down this much. i just hope the size isn't too big/small.. order S and im 5'7 160lbs
Aug 7, 2011
764 posts
340 upvotes
Once again, RFD makes me buy something I wasn't looking for...
there's at least two people in the house who this will fit so let's see who ends up wearing it Smiling Face With Open Mouth