Dec 16, 2010
845 posts
789 upvotes
Canada

Flash Sale 6 Hours Left Extra 20% Off Everything

Deal Link:
Retailer:
The Last Hunt
Like always, no returns and sizes are limited. I scored some SAXX underwear at decent prices with the extra 20% off.

The 20% off is on everything as well.

Nothing really for Arc'Teryx but if you're a female size large, this is an awesome deal:

https://www.thelasthunt.com/products/ar ... tyle=Black

Some really great deals on shoes. For example:

https://www.thelasthunt.com/products/sa ... 20-%20Blue

Good luck for sizing.

Don't forget Rakuten for 2% cash back.

Cheers
9 replies
Mar 10, 2008
55 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
This company sent me a down jacket without any downs in it and refuse to apologize about it. And their stuff is getting increasingly expensive. Not much of a sale anymore
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1456 posts
3279 upvotes
Canada
Would not recommend buying shoes from an online store with no returns.

Also, the sale is ok, like always they hike the prices when they do these sales, and most sizes and good looking clothes were bought a few weeks ago. I've been eying their inventory for the past two months lol Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Live a little
Nov 4, 2006
541 posts
600 upvotes
Vancouver
ctg311 wrote: This company sent me a down jacket without any downs in it and refuse to apologize about it. And their stuff is getting increasingly expensive. Not much of a sale anymore
they manipulate their prices far too much. Yes you can get a good deal from time to time but assume when they throw a discount code around prices were raised in tandem. I lost respect for them last year when they advertised BF pricing and then midway increased prices on items.
Nov 17, 2006
376 posts
631 upvotes
Note: discount code to get extra 20% off is: FLASH20 (not automatically applied)
Jul 17, 2019
176 posts
308 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I don't know about you guys, but I just ordered a few clothing items after checking prices on sport chek and google. They seem pretty reasonable and on point.

Good sale IMO!
😎 Money Saved is Money Earned 😎
Nov 5, 2012
580 posts
259 upvotes
Toronto
Damn I just bought a few Saxx from Sportchek and it just shipped today. Do they accept returns on underwear?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5318 posts
2205 upvotes
Vancouver
100$ to get free shipping
Dec 16, 2018
142 posts
319 upvotes
I had a great experience with them, one time I ordered two of the same item because of a mistake in their title, they allowed me to keep both items and simply refunded me the price of one (~$30). Very quick shipping too
Oct 14, 2010
141 posts
100 upvotes
Thunder Bay
Missed the flash sale, but found a good price on a gore tex shell.
I've had overall good experiences with them. Prices can be great but you really have to use filters to dig around for sizes. No returns, received a coat once that didn't fit and had to put it on marketplace to get rid of it, definitely a risk.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)