May 1, 2004
641 posts
136 upvotes
Montreal
Andyc416 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 11:12 am
Dammit. Bought a jacket using 10% off yesterday

Oh well
Same boat as you buddy! At least mine is shipped now, so hopefully I'll get it on Monday. It's going to miss the cold snap in Montreal though, but there will be others this winter!
Mar 7, 2011
187 posts
24 upvotes
bobmtb wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 11:07 am
Code COLD15 will give you an extra 15% off now until 1pm eastern time! GO GO GO!
Does this stack with the 10% code?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
3405 posts
548 upvotes
I see they jacked up the minimum for free delivery from $100 to $200 unless of course you have a code.
Are you a new parent and looking for freebies for your newborn, go here:
Freebies for your Newborn
Updated December 2018
Sep 9, 2011
130 posts
9 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I have a Gotham jacket, my arms are always cold, is the McMurdo any better does anyone know?
Nov 24, 2018
27 posts
8 upvotes
danlin78 wrote: I have a Gotham jacket, my arms are always cold, is the McMurdo any better does anyone know?
Quick fix: wear a longsleeve/hoodie inside not a t-shirt only
Nov 22, 2009
529 posts
72 upvotes
I went to sports experts to try one on before buying, I wore out my Canada goose coat and needed a winter coat. My Canada goose is a medium but I need large Gotham lll, so it might be a good idea to try one on before buying.

I just ordered the Gotham III as they didn't have the McMurdo III in my size.

There's a 15 percent discount right now for these.
Discounts: $-35.99 CAD
Subtotal: $204.00 CAD
QUEBEC QST/TVQ: $20.35 CAD
CANADA GST/TPS: $10.20 CAD
Shipping: Free
Total: $234.55 CAD
Dec 17, 2015
396 posts
117 upvotes
York, ON
Scott Pilgrim wrote: For those in the GTA, The North Face outlet at Vaughan Mills has racks on racks of various models of their parkas. I tried many different coats and jackets to get a feel for the sizing today with the express purpose of buying a final sale coat via The Last Hunt. Totally worth the peace of mind.

The sale at the store itself wasn't too bad, although I believe North Face outlet items don't come with the warranty?
It does come with warranty think it’s 90 days instead of lifetime. The O in TNF inside neck collar label is grey or black. That’s how they differentiate it. I bought a parka there many years ago that rivals Canada goose. When I wear it I look like Michelin man
Dec 17, 2015
396 posts
117 upvotes
York, ON
danlin78 wrote: I have a Gotham jacket, my arms are always cold, is the McMurdo any better does anyone know?
Do you wear long sleeve or just t shirt inside jacket?

Make no mistake Gotham is no CG. As I wear Gotham as well with cotton T-shirt and dress shirt underneath jacket. I’m fine. It’s a great urban jacket. If it’s -40 or lower I wear the other jacket that makes me look like Michelin man with snow pants.
Dec 17, 2015
396 posts
117 upvotes
York, ON
7keys wrote: I went to sports experts to try one on before buying, I wore out my Canada goose coat and needed a winter coat. My Canada goose is a medium but I need large Gotham lll, so it might be a good idea to try one on before buying.

I just ordered the Gotham III as they didn't have the McMurdo III in my size.

There's a 15 percent discount right now for these.
Discounts: $-35.99 CAD
Subtotal: $204.00 CAD
QUEBEC QST/TVQ: $20.35 CAD
CANADA GST/TPS: $10.20 CAD
Shipping: Free
Total: $234.55 CAD
You wore out your CG, have you tried warranty? Doesn’t it have lifetime warranty?
Jun 21, 2016
48 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
If there's a Simons near you, they have it on sale for $199.95 :) maybe limited stock though!
Nov 22, 2009
529 posts
72 upvotes
Yes it has a lifetime warranty for manufacturing defect. I've had it for twenty-five years and the skin under the fur disintegrated just last month.

This from their warranty.
This warranty does not cover any repairs needed due to accidents, improper care, negligence, or normal wear and tear. I imagine mine would be normal wear and tear.
Nov 22, 2009
529 posts
72 upvotes
I just got my coat and it fits perfectly.