• Last Updated:
  • Apr 4th, 2019 2:14 pm
10 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2021 posts
1498 upvotes
condo
They’ve been having this sale since about February or March... they keep changing the titles and sending out newsletters trying to make people think it’s the absolute best deal offer, but actually it’s all just picked over sizes that most people don’t want or won’t fit... just saying and FYI for those who weren’t aware
[OP]
Mar 6, 2006
726 posts
548 upvotes
GTA
tmonies wrote: They’ve been having this sale since about February or March... they keep changing the titles and sending out newsletters trying to make people think it’s the absolute best deal offer, but actually it’s all just picked over sizes that most people don’t want or won’t fit... just saying and FYI for those who weren’t aware
I agree that they play with discounts heavily, but looks like now some items have greater discounts than usual sales.
Dec 23, 2015
98 posts
77 upvotes
Gimmick. Arcteryx and other "premium" brands are still 30% off.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2285 posts
1337 upvotes
Ottawa
tmonies wrote: They’ve been having this sale since about February or March... they keep changing the titles and sending out newsletters trying to make people think it’s the absolute best deal offer, but actually it’s all just picked over sizes that most people don’t want or won’t fit... just saying and FYI for those who weren’t aware
That's mostly true but sometimes a discount suddenly increases and a range of sizes is briefly available. For example, an Isoara sweatshirt was 80% off yesterday. I put a size Medium in my shopping cart but it was gone by the time I checked out.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35550 posts
21614 upvotes
Center of Universe
I bought a few stuff when it was 50%, in which the prices are the same as this 70% sale???
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1448 posts
1015 upvotes
Brampton
I don't go to this site any more it's seems discount % changes but prices don't
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1223 posts
2521 upvotes
I'm done with TLH. It all feels manipulative and dishonest.
Nov 25, 2009
194 posts
72 upvotes
constant "sales" that are pretty much all the same and their sizing are sh!t.

It also looks like their regular shop, Altitude-sport has been lacking in terms of new products and promotions.
[OP]
Mar 6, 2006
726 posts
548 upvotes
GTA
Absence wrote: Gimmick. Arcteryx and other "premium" brands are still 30% off.
hold your horses
how often have you seen Arcteryx at 70-80%?
I also hate TLH promotion last year policies but it doesn't mean that there are no good deals at the moment.
You need to do your home work, check the prices regularly and bite at the right moment if your thing is still in stock.

Somehow, you, guys, put me in the position now to protect and promote TLH.
I don't want to do this.
If the item you were following isn't on great sale now it doesn't mean that there are no other good deals.

Please be reasonable.