Price:
$1
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
May 5, 2020
Retailer:
The Last Hunt
I was waiting for this to my some gear at The last hunt.
There is ebate and10% code if you buy more thatn $100 i think but I do not remember.

Except Arc'teryx, Veilance, Patagonia and Canada Goose

https://www.thelasthunt.com/
18 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 5, 2008
13837 posts
7965 upvotes
Toronto
Just an FYI, this is pretty much the everyday sale price. The Last Hunt has a different sale weekly, some time limited etc.

I order from them regularly
Last edited by Swerny on Apr 30th, 2020 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
42370 posts
6733 upvotes
Thanks OP! No free shipping less than $100 kills the deal. :(
Proud to be an Indian.
Jun 1, 2006
6929 posts
6433 upvotes
Toronto
djemzine wrote: Thanks OP! No free shipping less than $100 kills the deal. :(
It's more like... final sale on all items kills the deal

I only buy final sale clothing items when I can try them on in store
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2912 posts
3232 upvotes
Arc and Patagonia only 30% off as usual. Not good enough. Lacordee just had 50-60% off. TLH is getting just plain boring. Used to be way better.
Jan 26, 2010
494 posts
180 upvotes
Looks like they increased the free shipping limit from $50 (last week) to $100, while reducing prices. Does the free shipping limit fluctuate often?
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2003
1735 posts
253 upvotes
Winnipeg
Studystand wrote: Looks like they increased the free shipping limit from $50 (last week) to $100, while reducing prices. Does the free shipping limit fluctuate often?
I thought I saw free shipping at $50 yesterday.
It can fluctuate quite a bit. I'm not sure the timeframe or if it coordinates with certain sales.
Feb 19, 2019
94 posts
145 upvotes
Studystand wrote: Looks like they increased the free shipping limit from $50 (last week) to $100, while reducing prices. Does the free shipping limit fluctuate often?
Yes it does. It's anywhere between 50$ and 200$. Just like their sales, it's constantly fluctuating.

If you're not in a rush, I suggest waiting for a 60-65% off.
Nov 12, 2018
83 posts
65 upvotes
if you spend over $200 you can use AS10 for 10% off. All these sales have me really well equipped to get back out hiking and camping after this crisis is over!
Sep 14, 2009
187 posts
346 upvotes
simplealgebra wrote: Yes it does. It's anywhere between 50$ and 200$. Just like their sales, it's constantly fluctuating.

If you're not in a rush, I suggest waiting for a 60-65% off.
yeah, just wait till a major holiday. Canada Day/Family Day/Fathers Day/ etc...
It'll go deeper to like 60-65%, unless you really need the item you want asap.
there's usually a free ship coupon floating around somewhere
May 24, 2007
97 posts
13 upvotes
I also noticed that Last Hunt plays games with reguar price. I was looking at some north face parkas. The price on these has increased $40-50 in the last two months even with discounts. Makes the sales very misleading on what you are saving.
Nov 22, 2013
209 posts
197 upvotes
jeadie5 wrote: I also noticed that Last Hunt plays games with reguar price. I was looking at some north face parkas. The price on these has increased $40-50 in the last two months even with discounts. Makes the sales very misleading on what you are saving.
Not saying TLH is/isn’t playing with regular prices, but expect to see prices rise as the dollar plummets over the next couple of months.
May 24, 2007
97 posts
13 upvotes
I also noticed that Last Hunt plays games with reguar price. I was looking at some north face parkas. The price on these has increased $40-50 in the last two months even with discounts. Makes the sales very misleading on what you are saving.
Dec 31, 2005
296 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto
Dynamic pricing kills the deal often too. If you have an eye on specific items that aren't particularly popular I usually wait for the additional 15-20% off window that opens in 3hr increments.
Apr 7, 2011
796 posts
324 upvotes
Toronto
Yes it does. It jumps around from $50 - $100 - $200.
Sherminator1 wrote: The last hunt. Where everyday, everythings on sale
I mean, technically there is nothing sketchy about that since the items are still generally cheaper than most retail stores and are discounted off the MSRP values.

They use a declining price model. So you have to eye the products. They usually start off with a small discount and as the item stays in stock longer, the discount increases till they sell it.
Sep 7, 2016
10 posts
7 upvotes
fullyreclined wrote: Dynamic pricing kills the deal often too. If you have an eye on specific items that aren't particularly popular I usually wait for the additional 15-20% off window that opens in 3hr increments.
Is this 15-20% off just a 3hr flash sale/coupon or is there a way to know when it is ahead of time?
Dec 31, 2005
296 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto
Just a flash sale that they announce in an email. Usually you only get a couple hrs notice ahead of time.