125 upvotes
Toronto

The Last Hunt up to 75% off Season End sale

Deal Link:
Savings:
up to 75%
Retailer:
The Last Hunt
Been tempted to buy a few items on The Last Hunt (running shoes, hoodies, fleece jackets) in the last week but decided to pass. But today, I noticed that all the items I was watching were reduced dramatically (up to 75% off) as a Season End sale. So can't hurt to look. Usually I don't like shopping on this site since the sales are final but at these prices, its a no brainer. BTW shipping is free over $100 and sales are final. But if you know what you're looking for, its a great time to stock up.
72 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1440 posts
1351 upvotes
Arcteryx a stingy 30% off like regular retailers lol. Not worth it given the crappy colors and no return policy.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
3773 posts
1308 upvotes
Montreal
Agreed … I found some of the items I was watching further reduced. Saxx running shorts @ 60% off (these babies are nice … bought one pair earlier and love them for running), sandals at 65% off, etc. Also saw what appeared to be a great deal on a North Face Apex Flex Gore Tex jacket at $119 (still quite a few colours/sizes left), but don't need another jacket.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2056 posts
1005 upvotes
Ottawa
The Karpos Lastei jacket looks good for winter cycling. I'll watch if the discount increases. They're being stingy with the discounts for a clearance sale.
Feb 24, 2012
87 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
is the acteryx cerium any good? or north face premonition if anyone here has bought any
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
2469 posts
1007 upvotes
I bought the North Face Millerton rain jacket and some Voclom Del Mesa Chucka boots, at those prices I finally bit.
May 22, 2015
814 posts
979 upvotes
Vancouver
Of course the backpack I bought that never goes on sale... is on sale.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
4459 posts
641 upvotes
Toronto
Can someone explain why Arcteryx products are always so ridiculously ugly, especially their colour selection? I mean i think they make good products and all, and function over form yada yadda, and i don't need something super fashionable, but some of their stuff is just ridiculously hideous, and of all the colours in the rainbow, they had to choose the ugliest puke colours..

Could they not hire someone with an eye for basic aesthetics?
Jun 27, 2017
229 posts
83 upvotes
Ottawa
GT!! wrote:
Feb 20th, 2019 7:57 pm
... Also saw what appeared to be a great deal on a North Face Apex Flex Gore Tex jacket at $119 (still quite a few colours/sizes left), but don't need another jacket.
How warm is this jacket? Usable in winter or is it more of a spring rain jacket?
Looks very tempting to buy.
Jan 17, 2010
800 posts
260 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
fightbriz wrote:
Feb 20th, 2019 9:19 pm
Can someone explain why Arcteryx products are always so ridiculously ugly, especially their colour selection? I mean i think they make good products and all, and function over form yada yadda, and i don't need something super fashionable, but some of their stuff is just ridiculously hideous, and of all the colours in the rainbow, they had to choose the ugliest puke colours..

Could they not hire someone with an eye for basic aesthetics?
Colour is a very subjective topic. Ugly in one's eyes may be cool in others. In gereral, Arcteryx is producing athletic clothing which supposes to be vivid and colourful. Actually, some colous of their ski or jogging jackets are very outstanding. IMO, they are right in the place. Wearing these colours in town is another story though...
Jan 17, 2010
800 posts
260 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
TheCheapCDN wrote:
Feb 20th, 2019 9:32 pm
How warm is this jacket? Usable in winter or is it more of a spring rain jacket?
Looks very tempting to buy.
spring rain jacket
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
1048 posts
726 upvotes
Been looking for a new winter jacket for next year (well basically) since end of season is always the cheapest (but the North Face is still expensive), but still haven't found something I liked. :(

There seems to be a 10% off coupon code on over $200 spend (newsletter coupon). It's generic so here's the code: NEWS10
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
7553 posts
2268 upvotes
Toronto
mikebc wrote:
Feb 20th, 2019 9:11 pm
Of course the backpack I bought that never goes on sale... is on sale.
Which is it so that I may purchase it?
May 22, 2015
814 posts
979 upvotes
Vancouver
Variability wrote:
Feb 20th, 2019 9:56 pm
Which is it so that I may purchase it?
North Face Banchee 50L. You rarely find them in stock, let alone on sale.