[The Last Hunt] The Last Hunt up to 75% off Season End sale

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2019 12:02 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
3005 posts
967 upvotes
Vancouver
crap spent $178 and forgot all about ebates and the NEWS10...
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
4192 posts
522 upvotes
cheney wrote:
Feb 20th, 2019 9:36 pm
Colour is a very subjective topic. Ugly in one's eyes may be cool in others. In gereral, Arcteryx is producing athletic clothing which supposes to be vivid and colourful. Actually, some colous of their ski or jogging jackets are very outstanding. IMO, they are right in the place. Wearing these colours in town is another story though...
Vivid and colourful? And how come you are saying the colours are great and then say those colours would definitely not work walking around town?
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
4192 posts
522 upvotes
tfong010 wrote:
Feb 20th, 2019 11:28 pm
You need to pick an item and watch the price. These sales are totally bogus. The percentage off means absolutely nothing because the baseline orice keeps changing.
While true, there's a ton of amazing prices on LH... It's not like they inflate regular price and then discount, the regular price is fixed. If 75% off and still seems expensive, well that's another issue.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
48998 posts
14433 upvotes
crazycoward wrote:
Feb 20th, 2019 11:52 pm
crap spent $178 and forgot all about ebates and the NEWS10...
code is for $200 and over so you are good.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7024 posts
1016 upvotes
London
fightbriz wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 1:30 am
Vivid and colourful? And how come you are saying the colours are great and then say those colours would definitely not work walking around town?
Because they make serious mountain gear and you NEED vivid colours in the mountains where it may save your life. They make all their gear in suitable for around town colours as well.
Dec 1, 2018
131 posts
151 upvotes
Bought a north face mcmurdo parka hoping it would be as comfortable and as warm as my old goose

Compared it side by side and my old goose jacket is still more comfortable and warmer

Also the hood on the mcmurdo parka is tiny it only covers up to the side of the face
So snow comes rushing into your face
:(
Aug 16, 2014
192 posts
198 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
Thanks OP. Got last medium McMurdo parka. $200 tax and shipping included is an amazing price
Jul 19, 2018
108 posts
113 upvotes
tfong010 wrote:
You need to pick an item and watch the price. These sales are totally bogus. The percentage off means absolutely nothing because the baseline orice keeps changing.
They're really clever with their pricing. Before Christmas a bag I wanted was on their Christmas sale for around $70, but it was 150+ for free shipping (shipping added like $15) making it a total of like $85. Sale ended and price went up to $80 but free shipping went down to $50 so it shipped free and ended up being a lower total. It's really weird how they do there sales, I imagine there's good deals to be had during there sales if you hit free shipping but they always jack the minimum up during the sales.
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
11818 posts
2701 upvotes
Ottawa
tfong010 wrote:
Not sure what items you are watching but the regular price is very consistent for the 6 brands I was watching. I was watching numerous items from Fjallraven, OSC X, Quartz, The North Face, Nobis and Patagonia and the MSRP matches what I saw on the manufacturer's web side and has not changed at all at either AS or TLH
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7024 posts
1016 upvotes
London
There are some "secret" higher end brands on sale too but you have to search for them..........
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
1967 posts
904 upvotes
Ottawa
Hibbing wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 7:34 am
There are some "secret" higher end brands on sale too but you have to search for them..........
I search key words such as “merino” to find hidden brands like Norse Projects.
Jan 17, 2010
777 posts
209 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
fightbriz wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 1:30 am
Do I say "...would definitely not work...around town"? It depends...In rainy Vancouver with so many misty dawn, some colours are great. You must know where the brand is born. Again, a very subjective topic, pass the colour (or even pass the brand) if you don't like. If majority dislike their colour design, the brand will be in trouble. So far so good. I am one of their fans. BTW, I guess you will hate more the colours of some other sporty brands, like Norona?
Jul 25, 2015
802 posts
618 upvotes
Of everything I ever look on there, their MSRP has remain consistent. Just different sale discounts.