Expired Hot Deals

[The Last Hunt] The Last Hunt up to 75% off Season End sale

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2019 12:02 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
1340 posts
471 upvotes
Got charged for shipping with order over 100, anyone else? Stacked news10 and Ebates. They even jacked up the shipping charge in my confirmation email vs my checkout.
[OP]
Apr 7, 2008
267 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
Free shipping was very fast. Ordered on Wednesday night and Received items by Friday noon.
Feb 3, 2019
109 posts
65 upvotes
Quick note, The Last Hunt Price matches too (well they did for me for an item I bought). Send them a email with a link of another site with a better price and they'll change it for your order :) But always remember, there are no returns on the last hunt (even though i've never needed to return anything) and to always do abit of research for product prices before purchasing on any website!
Gang gang
Dec 3, 2015
37 posts
15 upvotes
Markham
cheney wrote:
Feb 20th, 2019 9:36 pm
Colour is a very subjective topic. Ugly in one's eyes may be cool in others. In gereral, Arcteryx is producing athletic clothing which supposes to be vivid and colourful. Actually, some colous of their ski or jogging jackets are very outstanding. IMO, they are right in the place. Wearing these colours in town is another story though...
totally in agreement. Sometimes these "bright ugly colours" can be a lifesaver if you are jogging at night, skiing or hiking on a mountain etc. I am very much into fashion but i don't see them as bad. I think it's about time we step up to the colour game instead of the grey black and dark blue winter trends we have forever.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2011
2147 posts
398 upvotes
Winnipeg
got a black mcmurdo in large for 190 all in. Not too shabby! Thanks op
😉
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
29535 posts
15378 upvotes
Ottawa
Patrick923010 wrote:
Feb 25th, 2019 9:59 am
totally in agreement. Sometimes these "bright ugly colours" can be a lifesaver if you are jogging at night, skiing or hiking on a mountain etc. I am very much into fashion but i don't see them as bad. I think it's about time we step up to the colour game instead of the grey black and dark blue winter trends we have forever.
Did they change their policy?

"The prices shown on TheLastHunt.com are very competitive relative to the competition.
In no case will we adjust our prices based on any competitor. Whether you have already placed an order or are about to, this remains the case.
If the price of a product drops after you have placed the order, we will not adjust the price."
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7115 posts
1116 upvotes
London
vkizzle wrote:
Feb 25th, 2019 10:48 am
Did they change their policy?

"The prices shown on TheLastHunt.com are very competitive relative to the competition.
In no case will we adjust our prices based on any competitor. Whether you have already placed an order or are about to, this remains the case.
If the price of a product drops after you have placed the order, we will not adjust the price."
No always been that way but I have had success getting adjustments.
Feb 14, 2019
6 posts
Got the RAB MEN'S MICROLIGHT ALPINE JACKET for $140 and Scarpa Men's R-Evolution Plus GTX Hiking Boots for $156. Thanks OP!
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
11897 posts
5965 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Zipper broke and returned my NF coat no problem. My other NF jacket is $40 less now, so no price adjustments I guess.
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
11897 posts
5965 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Patrick923010 wrote:
Feb 25th, 2019 9:59 am
Not sure which ugly bright colours the other person is referring to but in almost every epic landscape shot, the tiny person used for scale is wearing a red jacket. Not that it’s why we are buying these lol
Jul 13, 2006
316 posts
67 upvotes
Calgary
Saw a jacket from Sporting Life, saw the same jacket at TLH for $200 cheaper.

Waited. My size was gone. Checked again, my size returned. Waited. My size was gone again. Saw it this morning and got it finally.

At least I tried to resist.

Thanks OP.
Banned
Oct 5, 2015
951 posts
664 upvotes
Outremont, QC
Found some really good deals on Columbia boots, more than 50% off