Expired Hot Deals

[The Last Hunt] Men's MyPackage underwear 60% off LOWEST PRICE OF THE YEAR

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2019 8:55 pm
Jul 15, 2018
67 posts
30 upvotes
Saskatchewan
Best underwear I have ever owned, and while I paid less 2 years ago to grab them this is still a good price with the free shipping. Highly recommend them if you can find your size.
Jan 15, 2006
57 posts
10 upvotes
Ordered 3. I have SAXX and 2UNDR. I've heard a lot of good things about these underwear. With the free shipping it was too hard to pass up.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4225 posts
648 upvotes
Edmonton
I really dislike this style of underwear due to the pouch design. We all hang different and b3nth does not allow for this difference by having a close bottom ball pouch. Squatting down it can put pressure down bellow as the pouch tightens up around the sack. Just like the shirt that grabs your neck or the boot that rubs your heels they just don’t make the cut.

After being refused a exchange or return due to buying them on sale from b3nth just ended up cutting the pouch effectively making them like Saxx.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1461 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
jerson wrote:
Jan 6th, 2019 11:10 pm
Thanks! Ordered 2! Never spent this much on a per-underwear but willing to splurge a bit to see what the craze is all about! Free shipping code helped with the decision
I was a fruit of a the loom at wal-mart guy before, and decided to try MyPakage last year, and am now up to 11 pairs. By far the most comfortable pair of Underwear I have worn in my life. Considering purchasing more, because as soon as the MyPackage brands disappear in stock, there will only be BN3TH which sell for 30/pair.
Nov 29, 2015
154 posts
84 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Thanks OP. In for 1 with the free shipping to try it out.
Jan 3, 2019
4 posts
3 upvotes
Wow these went by fast. Thanks OP I also got one to try it out even though the colour isn't my first choice :P.
Jul 5, 2013
831 posts
1216 upvotes
Saint John
Are there 5 pairs in one package (because there are 5 weekdays) or just one pair?
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1063 posts
381 upvotes
I have a bunch of these and Saxx and I prefer these. No large unfortunately or I'd pick a few more up.
May 5, 2017
317 posts
72 upvotes
gfhyde wrote:
Jan 6th, 2019 9:26 pm
Thx OP. Ordered one to see what all the fuss is about. Have recently switched from boxers to briefs. Free Xpress shipping with that code is a beauty.
Ordered one pair since I was curious about it too. Hopefully they don't run large or small...
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2006
2147 posts
411 upvotes
narcomonger wrote:
Jan 6th, 2019 11:08 pm
Thanks OP. In for one to see what all the fuss is about.
i don't think $10 for 1 boxer is a hot deal
i don't remember ever paying more than $8 a pair for brand name (usually even $5 or less for nice ones)
For sale threads:
GCs / Coins
Cloth / Phones/
Jul 3, 2011
40 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
I guess that’s why there are different styles and brands: I hate Saxx and love these. What a world?!?
Max_Dealing wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 9:56 am
I really dislike this style of underwear due to the pouch design. We all hang different and b3nth does not allow for this difference by having a close bottom ball pouch. Squatting down it can put pressure down bellow as the pouch tightens up around the sack. Just like the shirt that grabs your neck or the boot that rubs your heels they just don’t make the cut.

After being refused a exchange or return due to buying them on sale from b3nth just ended up cutting the pouch effectively making them like Saxx.
Dec 19, 2016
214 posts
178 upvotes
redkid wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 1:03 pm
i don't remember ever paying more than $8 a pair for brand name (usually even $5 or less for nice ones)
They seem to be quite popular, and I do want my junk to be as comfortable as possible ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2734 posts
623 upvotes
redkid wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 1:03 pm
60% off.....