• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2019 8:55 pm
Jan 2, 2014
545 posts
178 upvotes
redkid wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 1:03 pm
i don't think $10 for 1 boxer is a hot deal
i don't remember ever paying more than $8 a pair for brand name (usually even $5 or less for nice ones)
so don't buy them, it's a hot deal for those who like this type.
Nov 27, 2006
686 posts
248 upvotes
Toronto
Just FYI, the Weekdays do not have a pee-hole.
Feb 25, 2003
229 posts
43 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP!
However, I also ended up buying some North Face items...and then after I checked out, there was a new email from them to get extra 10% off North Face (Discount code: FLASH). Darn!
And don't forget eBates, currently 2%.
Jan 22, 2017
115 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
Max_Dealing wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 9:56 am
I really dislike this style of underwear due to the pouch design. We all hang different and b3nth does not allow for this difference by having a close bottom ball pouch. Squatting down it can put pressure down bellow as the pouch tightens up around the sack. Just like the shirt that grabs your neck or the boot that rubs your heels they just don’t make the cut.

After being refused a exchange or return due to buying them on sale from b3nth just ended up cutting the pouch effectively making them like Saxx.
I had to do the exact same thing -- cut out the pouches on the MyPakage I bought because I found them so restrictive and uncomfortable.

Even without the pouch, I find the stitching below the crotch to be too thick and it rides up in a really invasive and uncomfortable way.

Obviously it seems like the overwhelming majority love this brand. But personally I'd caution going all-in on a bunch of pairs if you've never tried them before.
"You listen to me, you'll go to the top. You don't listen to me, you're never heard from again!"
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
1925 posts
1078 upvotes
Vancouver
Discount code FLASH for 10% off
I'm going to wait until the pricing is aligned more with cost of materials, i.e. $2-$4. I'm sure these are better than the "typical" department brands, but, I don't have any issues with department brands, so I guess I don't know what I'm missing, and I'm happy with that
Jul 20, 2009
718 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto
I love my SAXX 24/7 and 365 but hate the ultra and vibe because they are made of viscose. I think they may have discontinued the 24/7 and 365.

Decided to buy and try some my package on the weekend. Looks like I got in just before it got posted here so had my pick. I'm curious to see the difference
Mar 5, 2017
50 posts
13 upvotes
Topramen wrote:
Jan 6th, 2019 8:43 pm
In for 2 to compare to Saxx/2undr and replace some oldies. Thanks OP.
Saxx are MUCH better.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
8559 posts
2309 upvotes
Received mine yesterday and came with a couple of 2 mm rips. First and last of Mypakage.
Last hunt wants me to send photos of the rip.
Pretty bad customer service, and garbage product for regular price.
Jan 2, 2014
545 posts
178 upvotes
bobcat99 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 10:20 am
Received mine yesterday and came with a couple of 2 mm rips. First and last of Mypakage.
Last hunt wants me to send photos of the rip.
Pretty bad customer service, and garbage product for regular price.
No rips in any of mine.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
1778 posts
1036 upvotes
I ordered 1 and loved them so much I ordered 5 more today. Thanks OP