Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Last Hunt

minimum 50% off everything (except arc'teryx and saxx underwear)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2018 8:17 pm
Apr 5, 2012
368 posts
254 upvotes
RICHMOND

minimum 50% off everything (except arc'teryx and saxx underwear)

Deal Link:
Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
September 4, 2018
Retailer:
The Last Hunt
Some good deals here, particularly on Mypakage underwear. I've tried both these and saxx, Mypakage are a little more comfortable, cheaper and haven't pilled in the wash.

https://www.thelasthunt.com/search/?q=m ... 0underwear

$10 off over $100 code: SHP10
Last edited by piezo5 on Aug 31st, 2018 6:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
29 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
2217 posts
438 upvotes
I've never purchased from this retailer before. Are they legit?
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1746 posts
3106 upvotes
Calgary, AB
everything but the stuff i want
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2006
1684 posts
291 upvotes
enhanced wrote: I've never purchased from this retailer before. Are they legit?
Legit. They are essentially the clearance centre for Altitude Sports. Just be aware that all sales are final and no refunds.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
2217 posts
438 upvotes
crustydragon wrote: Legit. They are essentially the clearance centre for Altitude Sports. Just be aware that all sales are final and no refunds.
Thanks, final sale too scary for me.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2010
1904 posts
1508 upvotes
If you're not in a hurry, MyPakage occasionally go on sale at 60% off
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7774 posts
1646 upvotes
Toronto
Have to be 100% sure about size or too risky with no exchange/return/refund.

Some of these brands have oddball sizing. Won't make that mistake again...
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
Balzard wrote: If you're not in a hurry, MyPakage occasionally go on sale at 60% off
That brand sucks compared to Saxx from my experience. I bought 3 during the 60% sale and some have torn while Saxx still has no issues.
Oct 11, 2016
537 posts
619 upvotes
I bought the small Saxx 3 pack and it's far too small. The suggestions recommended that a 32 waist is in the small size, the waist fits but the rest of the boxer is way too small. A waste of 60$.
Nov 10, 2013
492 posts
503 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
$10 off $100 works too - SHP10
Nov 26, 2017
394 posts
425 upvotes
Montréal
Got some stuff for winter. The prices will probably drop soon, but sizes would be limited.

This is probably the 4th time I purchased from the site.
😄
Jul 4, 2017
242 posts
444 upvotes
Amazing deals on ultraboosts...

Should we make a new thread?
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2014
1406 posts
750 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Variability wrote: That brand sucks compared to Saxx from my experience. I bought 3 during the 60% sale and some have torn while Saxx still has no issues.
Actually have the opposite. Multiple saxx pairs with issues, zero mypakage.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
betercallsaul wrote: I bought the small Saxx 3 pack and it's far too small. The suggestions recommended that a 32 waist is in the small size, the waist fits but the rest of the boxer is way too small. A waste of 60$.
32” and a small seems way off sizing wise.

I hate my package for two reasons. Their guarantee is about as good as bust buys price match. And their underwear has a cup. It’s closed on the bottom and it will put pressure on your boys in a squat position.

Saxx on the other hand actually stands by their products and lacks this sort of underwire ball stanrgle hold issue. To each there own.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3160 posts
1856 upvotes
Kingston
Max_Dealing wrote: 32” and a small seems way off sizing wise.

I hate my package for two reasons. Their guarantee is about as good as bust buys price match. And their underwear has a cup. It’s closed on the bottom and it will put pressure on your boys in a squat position.

Saxx on the other hand actually stands by their products and lacks this sort of underwire ball stanrgle hold issue. To each there own.
Don’t do squats in your underwear. Problem solved.

I prefer Mypackage over Saxx for comfort.
Oct 15, 2013
956 posts
1387 upvotes
I like both but prefer Saxx, bit more comfort where it matters, and the black sheep versions are amazing.

I've used this site to buy around $3000 worth of gear (mainly icebreaker stuff), it's legit comes very fast and yes is final sale but just go to sports experts and/or altitude first and try stuff on it you can, then if you can stomach the color options they sometimes have that obviously aren't selling you are saving big.

Personally I'm after a particular Arcteryx jacket, my Alpha AR just died after more than a decade of fine service. Will wait until the one I want is 40%+ off.

edit: bah, couldn't resist the Alpha SV at 40% off in the ink color rather than wait for the latest Beta AR to come into the lineup. SHP10 discount code doesn't work btw if you've used it before it seems.
Sep 19, 2010
57 posts
84 upvotes
I feel like I must offer my input as well even though I have never actually tried Saxx before. I recently needed to replace my underwear wardrobe and went through Underarmor (polyester), Adidas Climacool (polyester), and Mypakages (modal).

I am very satisfied with Mypakages. I purchased their medium sizes and they fit perfectly and the pouch is very comfortable. I don't feel the lining you are talking about that causes discomfort and I do workout in them comfortably enough squats and all. The medium size fits me even though I am a large with regards to other underwear (like the adidas and underarmor that I ultimately ended up tossing out because I purchased medium sizes). I am approximately a 32 but I have big thighs due to lifting weights so I end up being a large in regular underwear except for Mypakage funny enough.

I also looked through the materials and noted that Mypakage is made of modal. Not all Saxx are made of modal; only the platinum line is and another one that is a mixed blend of about 30% modal and rest cotton. The material difference may be relevant for some people but I think modal is very comfortable and stretchy.

I guess I didn't need to use their guarantee as the underwear worked out. Mypakage 'technology' is now used in BN3th (I think they just rebranded) underwear which are priced approximately the same as Saxx if maybe just a little cheaper depending on the style, but I believe they all still use modal as the material. I purchased Mypakages around April this year and purchased 6 for about ~10ish each to make the free shipping basically getting one pair free by buying the extra for to make free shipping. I found B3neth at Hudsons Bay for about $18 each but I had a coupon for signing up for their mastercard so it made the underwear about $15 each so it was decent given that B3neth are priced higher.
Wow, what a deal.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7774 posts
1646 upvotes
Toronto
shayne85 wrote: $200 for free shipping 🖕🏽
Yeah I had some things in my basket, but when it showed the shipping cost I bailed. Wait for 60% or 70% off...

A company with shipping volume like they have gets a very good deal from CanadaPost, probably 50% depending on volume. But I see they quoted me more than the retail CPost price, so they're making money on the shipping too.
Last edited by Inno on Aug 31st, 2018 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.