Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Last Hunt

Osprey Backpacks

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2019 8:53 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2009
1946 posts
2978 upvotes
Ottawa

Osprey Backpacks

Deal Link:
Savings:
50% off
Retailer:
The Last Hunt
Was in the market for a quality all-purpose backpack.

Came across these Osprey backpacks at 50% off! If you aren't familiar with this company they are one of the most respected brands in the backpack world and rarely go on sale more than 20% off.

Looks like most backpacks from other brands are also on sale for 50% off - good deals from North Face etc.

Don't forget to use coupon code: "tenless" for an additional 10% off!

Link to Osprey Packs

FWIW - I ordered this one (in black) and it came to $80.99 before taxes after the additional 10% off. I also ordered this one for my wife
Last edited by mikek33 on Jun 15th, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
91 replies
Sep 4, 2008
907 posts
338 upvotes
New Westminster
the tenless put me over the edge. i was already eyeing the osprey nebula before. currently have a north face surge as well, should be a nice comparison! thanks for sharing
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3352 posts
2338 upvotes
Langley
brclho wrote: the tenless put me over the edge. i was already eyeing the osprey nebula before. currently have a north face surge as well, should be a nice comparison! thanks for sharing
Just curious, what do you use your backpacks for?

I still have my north face surge from highschool and it's been rock solid ever since then. But, I find I don't use backpacks anymore, I have a messenger bag now for work, but i'm trying to justify a backpack purchase.. lol
Sep 4, 2008
907 posts
338 upvotes
New Westminster
jellytime wrote: Just curious, what do you use your backpacks for?

I still have my north face surge from highschool and it's been rock solid ever since then. But, I find I don't use backpacks anymore, I have a messenger bag now for work, but i'm trying to justify a backpack purchase.. lol
i use backpacks for going to work as i have a long commute so i prefer them over messenger bag. i have used my surge as a diaper bag as well, amazingly versatile with all its pockets and such. its great when i am riding motorcycle to go to places as well. backpacks to me just have much better back support and weigh distribution.
Oct 22, 2007
250 posts
120 upvotes
Vancouver
Osprey backpacks are solid, bought the 46L and travelled the world for 8 months with it. Nothing has broke and it's been tossed from Vietnam fisherman to European airport workers.
Feb 21, 2018
68 posts
203 upvotes
Toronto
hey OP. Really appreciate this!!!!
picked up a Oprey Radial 34

Been waiting for this for a while!!!
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3352 posts
2338 upvotes
Langley
brclho wrote: i use backpacks for going to work as i have a long commute so i prefer them over messenger bag. i have used my surge as a diaper bag as well, amazingly versatile with all its pockets and such. its great when i am riding motorcycle to go to places as well. backpacks to me just have much better back support and weigh distribution.
Ahh, that makes sense. I guess if I was on the train a back pack would be way more efficient. I guess my commute these days is: house to car, car to work, so I don't need the back support.

Cool, thanks for the reply.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1773 posts
2867 upvotes
Kingston
Great find. FYI:

All sales are final. We do not refund or exchange any item.
The only reason you can return an item, is if it is defective or does not match its description on the website. Note that the manufacturer's warranty still applies. 
If we mistakenly ship you the wrong product, or a damaged product, we will cover the shipping fees. If this occurs, please contact our customer service at info@thelasthunt.com.
TheLastHunt.com is not responsible if the size does not fit you or you don't like the colour or the style. 
May 28, 2006
838 posts
592 upvotes
mc_bee wrote: Osprey backpacks are solid, bought the 46L and travelled the world for 8 months with it. Nothing has broke and it's been tossed from Vietnam fisherman to European airport workers.
Was that the porter or transporter? I heard those are really good for max carry on.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
Would any of these be good for packing a bunch of stuff, as well as a being able to provide decent protection for a drone that's a bit bigger than a Mavic?

I keep hearing how good Osprey backpacks are...
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Nov 16, 2015
836 posts
1897 upvotes
Toronto, ON
i see alot of North Face backs also 50% off..,...
Sep 4, 2008
907 posts
338 upvotes
New Westminster
canucks6024 wrote: North face recon vs Osprey Nebula 34?
nebula. but i also ordered the nebula so i am biased. the nebula is bigger (34L) vs (30L). the nebula's laptop sleeve also fully unzips to lay flat for TSA so u dont have to take it out. nebula is more expensive though. i think the nebula is more in line with the surge (higher model) than the recon.
Sep 11, 2007
61 posts
48 upvotes
Nebula 34 ordered, thanks op! That extra 10% off and free shipping made me do it.
Oct 22, 2007
250 posts
120 upvotes
Vancouver
Smiley09 wrote: Was that the porter or transporter? I heard those are really good for max carry on.
the porter, i attached a daylite to the back (though it didnt work in the end cause it way too heavy and I ended up carrying the daylite on the front instead).

Definitely works as a carry on. the only restriction were airasia with their 7 kg limit. europe was mostly okay.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
4392 posts
208 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered the Nebula. Thanks OP.
Mar 13, 2005
751 posts
477 upvotes
Thanks OP! Didn't need it, but added to our collection of Osprey bags.
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21465 posts
4880 upvotes
YUL
In for a Nebula. Will be interesting to compare to the MEC Vapour Overnighter

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)