Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Last Hunt

Osprey Backpacks

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2019 8:53 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2009
1224 posts
1331 upvotes
Calgary
jellytime wrote:
Ahh, that makes sense. I guess if I was on the train a back pack would be way more efficient. I guess my commute these days is: house to car, car to work, so I don't need the back support.

Cool, thanks for the reply.
I used to carry a messenger bag for work and recently switched to a backpack. It was so much better and more comfortable. I carry a laptop, tablet, and my lunch which is usually in a glass box so there is a lot of weight.

I also just go from house to car to work.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1435 posts
2258 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: I don't even see the Nebula on osprey.com, must be discontinued...
probably an older design. i searched for reviews and watched a video from 2014.
Sep 15, 2018
128 posts
174 upvotes
Thanks OP! Also snagged the Momentum 32.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
Amazon has a ton of these day packs not the osprey ones, not sure if anyone here has bought those and lasted long?
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
These are real nice packs.Dont really need one but going to give one a shot,The wife will use it if i dont though so why not.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
cocreg wrote: My son will be studying overseas and is looking for something spacious with secure zippers to deter thieves/pickpockets. Which model would meet these requirements while he travels and visits Europe by train or otherwise?
Pacsafe. A lot of their bags have built-in anti-theft mesh.
Feb 11, 2017
51 posts
27 upvotes
Lindsay, Ontario
Ecsta wrote: Amazing price.. If you miss this sale and you need a backpack i just ordered from https://www.wiggle.co.uk/ with their 30% off combined with a $20 off $100 promo it's almost as good as this discount since you don't get charged taxes or shipping.
Any import fees?
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2011
3333 posts
1227 upvotes
Toronto
Was researching backpacks a few months ago and it came down to the momentum and radial. Opted for the momentum as the radial was quite a bit more expensive. Can't believe the prices for both on last hunt.

The osprey raincover included in both models goes for $30-40 alone if you were to buy it separately (can find a cheaper alternative at MEC if your bag doesn't come with one). Extremely well made bag. Note that if you're commuting and need to hold your bag in your lap, the radial has a metal support system with kickstand so it will dig into your thigh, it's better to use the kickstand and place it in front of you. The momentum doesn't have that support kickstand.

Plus the lifetime warranty.

Amazing deal.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2012
2837 posts
1011 upvotes
Saskatoon
Made in Canada backpack?
No need to type thank you; upvote=thanks.
Buffett, investors are focusing “not on what an asset will produce but rather on what the next fellow will pay for it.”

“Because gold is honest money it is disliked by dishonest men.” – R. Paul
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3540 posts
879 upvotes
Don't be nosey
Are these actually backpacks or are there any hiking backpacks?
Looking for Statros 34 or the Manta 36
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1923 posts
2111 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
RunOrDie wrote: Are these actually backpacks or are there any hiking backpacks?
Looking for Statros 34 or the Manta 36
Last hunt has actual hiking packs on and off. All of these ones are at best day packs, but I wouldn't use them outside the city myself. I got a manta 36 in december for $100 I think.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3540 posts
879 upvotes
Don't be nosey
OutsideYourWorld wrote: Last hunt has actual hiking packs on and off. All of these ones are at best day packs, but I wouldn't use them outside the city myself. I got a manta 36 in december for $100 I think.
Wow good deal! Was the Stratos 34 available then? I wonder what the price was.
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2012
2837 posts
1011 upvotes
Saskatoon
Where those backpacks are made?
Buffett, investors are focusing “not on what an asset will produce but rather on what the next fellow will pay for it.”

Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1923 posts
2111 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
RunOrDie wrote: Wow good deal! Was the Stratos 34 available then? I wonder what the price was.
That rings a bell. Even just a couple months ago there were Kestrels on sale there. Should've got one but already got an exos 58.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Nov 1, 2015
625 posts
309 upvotes
BC
Thanks OP. Picked up the 26L momentum. I have the 38L Mutant which Im going to sell
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2012
2837 posts
1011 upvotes
Saskatoon
Nites07 wrote: Thanks OP. Picked up the 26L momentum. I have the 38L Mutant which Im going to sell
Made in China?

Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
ukrainiandude wrote: Made in China?
Probably. Why does it matter? Osprey has a lifetime warranty and a great reputation.