Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Last Hunt

Osprey Backpacks

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2019 8:53 pm
Aug 5, 2004
429 posts
25 upvotes
Webkikr wrote: What's a decent day/back pack for daily usage that isn't Osprey and around $40-60?

My son requires one but all the stuff from Osprey is sold out. What's a good alternative?
I believe Costco has Swissgear backpack for $44 right now, it appears to be fairly well made and durable.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1876 posts
4562 upvotes
FHill
najibs wrote: I can’t think of any company that makes backpacks in Canada
Veilance
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2004
1916 posts
1296 upvotes
Toronto, ON
najibs wrote: $1k for a backpack!? BAHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.altitude-sports.com/product ... -vlc-17329

I'd love to support Made in Canada, but come on....that's just absurd.
I am a huge arcteryx fan and have bought at least 10K worth of arc gears from altitude and the last hunt. But I never understand their value proposition for the veilance line.
For their urban oriented design, why would someone pay that much for their stuff for "style" when you can get a proper designer piece for similar price.
Jul 13, 2012
36 posts
49 upvotes
Vancouver
Did anyone else get a shipping confirmation email? I got an email saying they couldn't fill my order even though I ordered it with 4 left in stock. Sigh what a waste of time.
Dec 28, 2010
700 posts
187 upvotes
Mississauga, Ontario
I received shipping notification. Its supposed to be delivered today.
Oct 28, 2017
160 posts
239 upvotes
Vancouver
neilbaylen wrote: Did anyone else get a shipping confirmation email? I got an email saying they couldn't fill my order even though I ordered it with 4 left in stock. Sigh what a waste of time.
Shipped, Black NEBULA 34, Expected delivery June 25
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5217 posts
7140 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Received my Nebula 34 today.

Wasn't sure about the Cardinal Blue, as Black was sold out when I placed order. The blue actually turned out much nicer than pictures - glad I went for it!

Thanks OP!
Sep 15, 2018
128 posts
174 upvotes
Ordered 15th
Fulfilled 17th
Shipped Montreal 18th
Received today GTA 19th
Jan 26, 2011
730 posts
635 upvotes
Gatineau
I got the shipping notification after I got the bag... it was very quick, no complain!
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2011
3333 posts
1227 upvotes
Toronto
ordered osprey thinking I would get the older version of the bag with the oval + red writing logo as shown on the website, but got lucky with the new version having no oval + white writing. Fast shipping and great service.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)