459 upvotes
Montreal

Quartz co winter jacket 55% off +10% coupon code

Deal Link:
Savings:
55%
Retailer:
The Last Hunt
The last hunt had updated inventory of Quartz co winter coat. More choice and size available.
From 55%off which is a good deal.
Combine with News10 code, get additional 10%off for purchase over $200

I got myself the taylor
28 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2386 posts
1645 upvotes
I bought a family member a Quartz jacket and after 2 yrs, it still looks mint. There's quite a few details in the jacket that was well thought of and made (like leather toggle cords and stoppers). No leakage neither which is a plus.

Its bang for your buck IMO. We personally own CG jackets as well and if I was on the fence whether to go Quartz or CG for 2 comparable jackets (say, same style bombers like a CG Chilliwack), I'd save some $ and go for Quartz
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2018
1116 posts
1175 upvotes
Was looking at the Victor and I really like it but the no returns scared me off as I am am medium or a large.....

Bought the Gotham II instead since I could try it on locally.

Still, really want the Victor but can't pull the trigger.
Sep 6, 2012
61 posts
35 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
The victor fits big. I bought a small and it fits like a medium. I had purchased it with it was still being sold by altitude sports so returned it
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2353 posts
2273 upvotes
Montréal
Great fully made canadian jackets with ethical guidelines, don’t hesitate. I have one and I like it a lot
Jun 12, 2009
915 posts
336 upvotes
It's practically impossible to choose without trying these on first.

Where in GTA do they sell Quartz jackets for men?

Edit: seems SAIL is a retailer but all the parkas I was interested in are sold out in GTA.
Last edited by FastFret on Mar 2nd, 2020 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2009
2161 posts
862 upvotes
Anywhere in London, Ontario where these are sold and can be tried on?
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1890 posts
890 upvotes
GTA
These are great deals.
However, I hate the no returns policy @ Last Hunt. You are not even allowed to exchange for sizing, so make sure to try these on in store first before purchasing.
Aug 31, 2014
540 posts
883 upvotes
ontario
Thanks OP, my Fjallraven parka is starting to fall apart and lost the fur trim a LONG time ago. It is thinning too so not nearly as warm as it once was. Picked up the Sirius parka because I love having far too many pockets in the winter, glad to see this is made in Quebec too.
Jun 12, 2009
915 posts
336 upvotes
One of the reviewers mentioned the hood is short/small; i.e. it's pulling down the top of the head.
I know it's all relative, but... did any men here experienced hood beeing on the small side?

For reference, Arcteryx hoods, even in medium-sized coats, are huge.
Jul 14, 2019
7 posts
1 upvote
Thanks OP! This is an incredible deal. I've been wanting to get that Eastman jacket since last year and now it's 55% off! Crazy.
Jul 14, 2019
7 posts
1 upvote
FastFret wrote: It's practically impossible to choose without trying these on first.

Where in GTA do they sell Quartz jackets for men?

Edit: seems SAIL is a retailer but all the parkas I was interested in are sold out in GTA.
Gravitypope carries some
Feb 5, 2012
782 posts
590 upvotes
Montreal
I actually went to a nearby sports expert to try out their outfit. Quality at par to CG and moose knuckle.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
2492 posts
3446 upvotes
Gambled on one.

Forgot to enter the coupon code.

It's going to be one of those days.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
2492 posts
3446 upvotes
Emailed TLH right after placing my order letting them know that I forgot to add the coupon code. They actually refunded me the amount I would have saved.

+1 for TLH customer service.
Sep 24, 2008
256 posts
26 upvotes
Scarborough
gambled on one too, thanks op, hopefully the fit will be ok
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
2843 posts
824 upvotes
Been wearing a Belfort for two years now, lovely jacket. Well made Made in Canada brand. Bonus, I'm usually the only person wearing the brand in Vancouver! Ordered a light down jacket from this sale thanks!
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1949 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto
MikeB84225 wrote: Was looking at the Victor and I really like it but the no returns scared me off as I am am medium or a large.....

Bought the Gotham II instead since I could try it on locally.

Still, really want the Victor but can't pull the trigger.
Why not find a quartz store nearby or even order from altitude sports and then return it if too big?
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2018
1116 posts
1175 upvotes
skwan wrote: Why not find a quartz store nearby or even order from altitude sports and then return it if too big?
Altitude doesn't carry the Victor and I think the nearest store that I could try on is 3,000+ km away. I contacted Quartz and I don't even think they have a place in Vancouver to try on which is still, 4+ hours away.
Aug 31, 2014
540 posts
883 upvotes
ontario
MikeB84225 wrote: Altitude doesn't carry the Victor and I think the nearest store that I could try on is 3,000+ km away. I contacted Quartz and I don't even think they have a place in Vancouver to try on which is still, 4+ hours away.
But I would walk 1500 km
And I would walk 1500 more
Just to be the man who walks 3000 km
To try that Quartz coat on