Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
15%
Expiry:
February 15, 2021
Retailer:
The Last Hunt
Obligatory first deal posted on RFD so please be gentle.

The Last Hunt has TNF Gotham 3 Winter Jacket for $210 CAD. Today only use ALTIVIP for an additional 15% off. Total pre-tax amount would be $178.50.

Happy shopping!
Last edited by powerlord on Feb 15th, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2007
1416 posts
622 upvotes
from what I remembered when I tried one of these, they fit quite large. I usually wear L on most winter jackets and I find L on this one is very loose fitting to say the least. so definitely size down.

and obviously account for the fact that TLH is final sale.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
5856 posts
2223 upvotes
GTEH!
Good price with the extra discount.
Always liked the Gotham Jacket.
Only thing i dislike is the elastic stretchy bottom part of the Jacket.
😎
Feb 24, 2009
715 posts
234 upvotes
Clement wrote: from what I remembered when I tried one of these, they fit quite large. I usually wear L on most winter jackets and I find L on this one is very loose fitting to say the least. so definitely size down.

They do fit quite large, I have a medium Gotham 2 in grey and a large gotham 3 in black. I bought the medium first and it fits me more snug which doesn't allow me to layer more than a t shirt or long sleeve, the large is much more spacious and I can wear a sweater underneath as well for the really cold days. This price is pretty good but I was lucky and got it for 112 before taxes last year when it was 60% off and an additional 30% off at the end of season sale on tlh.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1167 posts
3033 upvotes
New Brunswick
Clement wrote: from what I remembered when I tried one of these, they fit quite large. I usually wear L on most winter jackets and I find L on this one is very loose fitting to say the least. so definitely size down.

Yes; I normally wear large, and the medium fit perfect for me.

I've had mine for a little over three years now and I still love it. It's bulky, but warm as hell.
Feb 3, 2019
627 posts
942 upvotes
Canada
Rakuten does not stack with the promo code.
Live a little
[OP]
Apr 16, 2011
45 posts
23 upvotes
Thanks for flagging - I've removed the Rakuten reference.
Dec 24, 2017
665 posts
1395 upvotes
lel
Killer deal. Too bad I'm too cheap to replace ski jacket with the CD player pocket in it... still does the job and even though I look like a penguin I can't justify buying a new coat until this one disintegrates or something
Koodo $45 - 4GB +1GB bonus (retention deal). S9 for $360-150 GC
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Jul 20, 2017
143 posts
102 upvotes
WARNING: ALL SALES ARE FINAL

TheLastHunt is legit but I rather pay extra and be able to return.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2782 posts
3095 upvotes
This is what I paid years ago for Gotham 2. I wore that for years and know it well. They fit large, and together with their cut, they are an excellent fit for boxy people. Having said that, the hood SUCKS, the fur gets in your face does nothing and the round non-adjustable hood design lets in plenty of air. Ditto for wrists and waist, which have ribbed elastic but it is nowhere near close to the skin to stop the cold wind from getting in. Honestly, as thick and warm as this jacket is, it's actually a bit of wind tunnel, which ruins the experience. The design basically doesn't hug the body well enough creating serious wind leaks. So these are great for cold days, but quite lousy on days with large windchill factors. IMO, ~ 200 is about what it's worth in terms of performance. For more thoughtful better-performing designs consider investing in Arc. Still use TNF for my heavy-duty winter gloves though.