Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

The Last of Us PS4 Digital Copy $12.75USD

  • Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2015 8:18 pm
35 replies
Sr. Member
Dec 13, 2009
653 posts
263 upvotes
North Bay
Hmm, thanks for the heads up, what's the install size for this? If it's not too many gb's
I'll def pick it up but if not I think I'll wait for a physical copy.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 31, 2009
2072 posts
1128 upvotes
I think in total it was about 43.8GB when i went to download the game. After a quick search it seems (somehow) that buying it Digitally will save you HDD space on your PS4. The game requires over 50Gb for the physical copy
[external link removed]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 2, 2015
804 posts
161 upvotes
Edmonton
Played this game 2 months back, and it was amazing. One of the best games of all time.
Newbie
Jul 31, 2014
72 posts
2 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Thanks! Was always wanting to buy this game. My code was emailed to me instantly just like it was when I purchased LBP 3 earlier in the year. Just if some people are hesistant about this site.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
2132 posts
605 upvotes
Toronto
No brainer at this price. Very good game
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 8, 2009
12289 posts
6074 upvotes
Works on canadian account correct? No chance of later this code being deemed bad or something and u lose the game from account?
Sr. Member
Jan 20, 2006
883 posts
208 upvotes
Montreal
wut? deal dead already? when I put into my cart, it is showing "Item limit exceeded! You cannot purchase any more copies of that item". Can anyone confirm?
Sr. Member
Nov 6, 2006
694 posts
196 upvotes
very hot, you should buy this instantly if you haven't played the game
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 5, 2004
1195 posts
585 upvotes
ymlccc wrote: wut? deal dead already? when I put into my cart, it is showing "Item limit exceeded! You cannot purchase any more copies of that item". Can anyone confirm?
error is irrelevant, you can still checkout with PayPal. just did it, received code instantly
she may be payin for dinner, but i'll be earnin it later!
Sr. Member
Jun 26, 2004
507 posts
173 upvotes
ymlccc wrote: wut? deal dead already? when I put into my cart, it is showing "Item limit exceeded! You cannot purchase any more copies of that item". Can anyone confirm?
Got the same message, it let me check out and I got the code almost instantly.
Thanks OP!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 10, 2012
901 posts
280 upvotes
yeah one of the few games I have and will never sell
PSN: SUPRSAYN
Sr. Member
Dec 13, 2009
653 posts
263 upvotes
North Bay
Invader Gir wrote: I think in total it was about 43.8GB when i went to download the game. After a quick search it seems (somehow) that buying it Digitally will save you HDD space on your PS4. The game requires over 50Gb for the physical copy
Thanks for letting me know... that's, uh... interesting. Ridiculous is probably the word I'm
looking for but I can't speak about this game & use that word it just seems wrong. I have
to wonder though... what the hell is going on with that. Is that an attempt to discourage
physical copy purchases or something I wonder? I've honestly never even heard of the
physical copy of a game having a bigger install than the digital.
Sr. Member
Sep 12, 2008
815 posts
384 upvotes
Toronto
BadDealAssassin wrote: Thanks for letting me know... that's, uh... interesting. Ridiculous is probably the word I'm
looking for but I can't speak about this game & use that word it just seems wrong. I have
to wonder though... what the hell is going on with that. Is that an attempt to discourage
physical copy purchases or something I wonder? I've honestly never even heard of the
physical copy of a game having a bigger install than the digital.
That is strange. But unless you have unlimited bandwidth the digital copy will take quite a chunk of it as opposed to the physical copy.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 19, 2010
7149 posts
6280 upvotes
Toronto
It would be cool if you could use a physical disc borrowed from a friend or public library to download hefty install and then use the online purchase as a 'key' to activate. I know it's unlikely and different in formatting but would save people lots of GB's of internet.
With Fido Mobile!

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)