Lastpass - Free 6 Months or Extend by 6 Months

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2015 9:06 pm
38 replies
Aug 9, 2009
610 posts
354 upvotes
Vancouver/New York
Awesome, thanks OP. I have been a paid user for a few years now. Just clicked the link and it extended my subscription for 6 months.
Nov 12, 2007
28 posts
9 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks, was quick and easy, just click on the link and it was done for me.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
2470 posts
1162 upvotes
Cellphone Tower
very nice. Thanks OP!
Dec 7, 2009
282 posts
142 upvotes
Ajax
Thank you! Been wanting to try it on Android. Fabulous on Chrome.
Jun 10, 2007
255 posts
88 upvotes
Whitehorse
Does anyone know how to check the expiry date of your lastpass subscription? I too did the free 6 month extension.... but how do we actually check that?
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
20030 posts
13366 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Y'all realize that this is like the local drug dealer who offers you a free sample in the expectation that you'll be hooked. Nothing wrong with that as long as you realize you'll likely like LastPass so much you'll be hooked to their $12/year subscription.

P.S. This isn't a criticism of LastPass. I've been using it for several years on my Windows systems. It's just a warning that he who clicks is likely to get hooked for life ;)
veni, vidi, Visa
Mar 17, 2008
659 posts
161 upvotes
normanh wrote: Does anyone know how to check the expiry date of your lastpass subscription? I too did the free 6 month extension.... but how do we actually check that?
same hehe
Aug 25, 2011
90 posts
37 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Thanks!
heredago wrote: same hehe
From the lastpass manual page:

Check your Premium status by clicking on your LastPass Icon > Tools > Advanced Tools > My Account or https://lastpass.com/my.php. You can also view your invoices here under 'VIEW INVOICE'.
Jun 10, 2007
255 posts
88 upvotes
Whitehorse
Anon1115 wrote: Check your Premium status by clicking on your LastPass Icon > Tools > Advanced Tools > My Account or https://lastpass.com/my.php. You can also view your invoices here under 'VIEW INVOICE'.
Perfect. Checked and confirmed. 6 months have been added. Nice.