Expired Hot Deals

Second Cup

Latté Tuesdays at Second Cup (Feb. 7 - March 27)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2012 7:52 pm
[OP]
Nov 27, 2011
198 posts
116 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH

[Second Cup] Latté Tuesdays at Second Cup (Feb. 7 - March 27)

More offers from Second Cup
There's good news for latté lovers. Second Cup's Latté Tuesdays are back! Every Tuesday (starting February 7), you can get lattés at a special price: $3.49 plus tax for a large-sized latté. In Ontario, you can get a medium-sized latté for $2.95 plus tax. You can choose from one of these latté options: flavoured latté, tea latté, café latté or cappuccino.

Latté Tuesdays are available through March 27 at participating Second Cup locations only. Visit SecondCup.com for more info.
5 replies
Feb 9, 2011
3 posts
vivianrfd wrote: There's good news for latté lovers. Second Cup's "Latté Tuesdays" are back! Every Tuesday starting February 7, you can get a large cup of handcrafted latté for $3.49 plus tax at participating Second Cup locations. The offer is not available in Ontario, however, medium-sized lattés (from the same menu) are available for $2.95 plus tax for Ontario customers.
If the offer is not available in Ontario, why does this deal appear on my RFD home page right under the headline "LATEST DEALS IN OTTAWA"??
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7626 posts
161 upvotes
Montreal
kyphos wrote: If the offer is not available in Ontario, why does this deal appear on my RFD home page right under the headline "LATEST DEALS IN OTTAWA"??

the large latte promo is not available in Ontario but the medium latte promo is
have you seen boxing day? if you have any infos that can help us locate him, please contact us @ 1‒800‒867‒5309

(V)^,,,,^(V) woop woop woop woop woop
flashy_mcflash wrote: haha. Though seriously, what a ridiculous year for CG to be trendy. If there was one year NOT to spend $600 on a coat, it was this winter.
[OP]
Nov 27, 2011
198 posts
116 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Thanks the_fm for clarifying! Sorry AVATAR for the confusion! The deal post has been revised.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2009
1262 posts
316 upvotes
thanks op.

I wonder if you can combine with this:

[QUOTE]Café Card
Load a Café Card with $30 or more and we’ll give you a FREE LATTE*

*Offer entitles customer to any one medium latte (as listed on the signatures menu panel displayed in café) free when $30 is loaded onto a second cup café card, in cafe only. Not applicable to online reloads. Limited time offer. Not valid with any other offer.
[/QUOTE]
Sep 8, 2007
811 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
sspikachu25 wrote: thanks op.

I wonder if you can combine with this:

yea you can but why would you? if you load your card with $30 on a Tuesday, lattes are already cheaper.

load it on any other day to take advantage of the deal.