3828 upvotes
GTA

Warm: All Darn Tough Socks 20% off

Deal Link:
Price:
20%off
Retailer:
Latulippe
THE best socks, Darn Tough are all 20% off from Latulippe right now. They rarely go on sale in Canada. Spend $50 for free ship

EDIT Latulippe deal is dead, but Sporting Life has buy 3 get 1 free--- SEE POST #8

My personal experience with claim on unconditional lifetime guarantee last fall:
I returned a pair of 4 year old hiking socks that had become threadbare (no holes yet) just at the balls of my foot. You have to pay for shipping to Darn Tough Vancouver office, so I waited for Canada Post's annual free ship promo in October. Website says expect 6-8 weeks for replacement. Received replacement in 8 weeks, correct size and style, shipped to me no charge. https://www.darntough.ca/warranty

Darn Tough is all I buy....I have 2 more pairs to return, waiting for next Canada Post free ship :)

My go-to is the Hiker Micro Crew Cushion

Last edited by Kfox on Feb 6th, 2020 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
9 replies
Nov 14, 2017
335 posts
431 upvotes
Vancouver
Really annoying that the women's socks come in all sorts of cool colorways and designs but the men's socks are mostly bland. Probably going to buy 2 pairs but damn do I want those bear socks.
Apr 8, 2017
941 posts
638 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
I always grab em off altitude sports when promos and credits line up right. Usually get a couple pairs for $5 each or so.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2007
4086 posts
1353 upvotes
Ottawa
Great socks - I have had a couple of pairs for winter running for several years now. They do seem to last forever and pretty warm as well.
Mar 25, 2012
91 posts
143 upvotes
NB
RedFlagCrake wrote: Really annoying that the women's socks come in all sorts of cool colorways and designs but the men's socks are mostly bland. Probably going to buy 2 pairs but damn do I want those bear socks.
You could just buy and wear the women's socks. Just because something is labelled for a gender does not mean that's the only gender that can wear it.

In general socks are pretty forgiving, just maybe pick a larger size. And remember that women's socks are usually shorter, thinner and made of different materials. (In this case, maybe the same materials.)
Dec 16, 2012
209 posts
94 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Sale seems to have ended. Too bad because I was about to place an order :(
Jul 24, 2008
902 posts
495 upvotes
Darn, I was going to order some too. Sale looks to be done. Tough.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
3592 posts
3828 upvotes
GTA
Just noticed Sporting Life has a buy 3 get 1 free promo, so 25% off 4 pairs. 1STORDER promo code will not stack.

Additionally, a few styles are on sale, those are also eligible for the buy3 get 1 free promo ....see screenshot below

https://www.sportinglife.ca/en-CA/darn- ... root&sz=42

sl.PNG
Last edited by Kfox on Feb 6th, 2020 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2002
2066 posts
34 upvotes
Hamilton
I purchased a pair in August and had small hole within 3 months. They were a black no show running sock. Sent them in and received a white cycling sock...I cycle as well but not overly impressed
Heatware 152-0-0 and climbing
Ebay 77+ (87+)