Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lazeez Shawarma

$5 Shawarma Day- October 15th (Medium Wraps and on the Rocks)!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2021 12:42 am
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
I swear the title said osmows shwarma, now its lazeez. How confusing
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
16012 posts
7474 upvotes
RFD
blaznazn22 wrote: I swear the title said osmows shwarma, now its lazeez. How confusing
osmows-national-shawarma-day-5-oct-15th-only-2493812/

Two different threads yet one is expired for some odd reason
Jun 27, 2017
111 posts
70 upvotes
I'm at the one by Kipling, the line up is bad and there's no distancing. Several people complained to the staff and they just ignored. Just an FYI if you are planning to go to this location.

Also messed up my order lol.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21701 posts
17374 upvotes
Markham
z3ta01 wrote: Went to Kennedy and Lawrence location. It looked like they gave everybody regular size except mine? Is this standard size? Really disappointed.
That's about half the size of the one I posted.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21701 posts
17374 upvotes
Markham
Dash wrote: Grabbed shawarma on the rocks. It was good. I only wish there was some veggies with it.

Line was pretty short. But as I drove past osmows the line was out the door.
Veggies -> exactly what I said. Some shredded lettuce, some tomato. Throw in a pickled jalapeno as well.

This is how Halal Guys does it.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1s0x ... p6BQiWARAD#
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5960 posts
1591 upvotes
Toronto
Long line. Looks like I'm not having my lunch there
Deal Addict
May 4, 2005
2664 posts
220 upvotes
Dash wrote: Grabbed shawarma on the rocks. It was good. I only wish there was some veggies with it.

Line was pretty short. But as I drove past osmows the line was out the door.
Then you would want a platter or may pay extra to add on it. On the rocks is just meat, sauce and rice. Hence on the Rocks
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
2541 posts
2315 upvotes
Pickering
Quick in and out with 2x chicken shawarma's. Thanks, OP.
CTC employee
Sport Chek / Canadian Tire / Party City discount
Telus EPP $75/60GB/BYOD
Bell EPP $40/20GB + $40/50GB/BYOD
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2008
1754 posts
493 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote: Excellent deal. No line when i just got here. Could ppl here as I'm leaving.

Full take out container.

Here my review.

Not bad, lots of rice with a layer of chicken. Garlic sauce and tahini and hot sauce.

IMO it needs a fresh component ie lettuce, tomato, maybe cuke, onion etc. That would improve this immensely.
Try halal guys. They offer something similar with shawarma in a bowl.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2723 posts
1097 upvotes
saffant wrote: Try halal guys. They offer something similar with shawarma in a bowl.
It's usually on Novemebr 18th with Halal Guys $5 deal
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
The Kennedy Lawrence location ran out of the wrap, only on the rocks available. For $5 it was an ok deal, no veggies just chicken and rice with some sauce. Taste wise, pretty good though, but again I'm a wrap man.

Another thing is that this location he only accepted cash for the special, he accepted debit and credit for everything else. There were like 5 kids ahead of me, who didn't have cash so they all left. Then another guy too didn't have cash. Luckily I had some cash on me so I was able to go in and out really quick. Thanks to all the cashless folk out there, I was in and out in 2 minsutes. Sad story nobody carries cash on them anymore except the geezers.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2017
1338 posts
1409 upvotes
cadave wrote: I was gonna hit up this location because it's the only one away from the university but since I was in the King+Northfield area I went to Osmow's at the Staples plaza. Didn't skimp and no lineup. Check it out if you still are craving shawarma.
Is that the small or regular size… because I am now realizing the guy purposely made mine and it was small size for the “promo size” when it’s supposed to be regular.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2004
1211 posts
740 upvotes
In and out at Queen/Bathurst in under 2 min

Food is pretty good for the price
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1733 posts
789 upvotes
Went to Shelby's and the portion for the bowl seemed too small to be a normal size for a meal (especially for what you would pay for regular price). Kinda sad. Maybe I should have went to Lazeez. I had a shawarma wrap for myself and it was ok but I've had bigger. It was just thin and long and just tasted ok. I think they may be the barburitto of shawarma joints.
Oct 16, 2006
315 posts
334 upvotes
Waterloo
Smallest wrap I've ever had at Cambridge lazeez. Without squishing it i could take my middle finger and thumb to form a circle and the pita easily slid through.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2009
1380 posts
440 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone go to the location on Overlea today? How were the lines
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2004
1412 posts
563 upvotes
Richmond Hill location not taking new orders. What a waste of time