Expired Hot Deals

LCBO/Beer Store

It's Back! ~ $1 Cool Beer Tall Slim Can (355ml) LCBO/The Beer Store (Ontario Only)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2021 7:06 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 1, 2005
1567 posts
1348 upvotes
Canada's South Coast

It's Back! ~ $1 Cool Beer Tall Slim Can (355ml) LCBO/The Beer Store (Ontario Only)

Deal Link:
Price:
$1
Retailer:
LCBO/Beer Store
For those who enjoy Cool Beer, it's back!

Cool Beer in the tall slim cans is on sale again for $4.40 per 4-pack which works out to $1 per can (plus 10 cent dep.)

The Beer Store:
https://www.thebeerstore.ca/beers/cool-beer-lager/

LCBO:
https://www.lcbo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/ ... KO6ioeSncc
The sale end date is unknown.

Available at both LCBO and The Beer Store across Ontario


Cheers!Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Last edited by montward on Jul 26th, 2021 6:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
66 replies
Jr. Member
Dec 17, 2017
120 posts
110 upvotes
shudder every time i hear "cool beer"... imagine 10 alcoholic uni students FORCING themselves to down the keg of it we bought... it was that bad

but damn, that's price is nice.
Member
Jun 4, 2011
424 posts
582 upvotes
Toronto
Really not that bad imo, tastes pretty similar to every other macro lager out there. It is a pain in the ass to buy at the beer store though, nobody ever knows what the hell it is or where to find it.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 8, 2002
5391 posts
2005 upvotes
Good deal, but for some reason not a single LCBO in my city ever stocks these...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 7, 2014
1526 posts
2076 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
Soulfly3 wrote: shudder every time i hear "cool beer"... imagine 10 alcoholic uni students FORCING themselves to down the keg of it we bought... it was that bad

but damn, that's price is nice.
Can you even get it in kegs? If so how much was it for the 58000ml?

Beer Store lists it as a non-keg beer.
joshmxpx wrote: Good deal, but for some reason not a single LCBO in my city ever stocks these...
Honestly it was mostly a checkbox milestone/campaign promise for the Ontario govt and so long as it was available somewhere *gestures broadly* it counts in their eyes.

Beer isn't that bad though, more of a grab a pack if you have people planning on coming to the cottage and crushing volume lol
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3614 posts
3206 upvotes
Toronto
this is a bit more stout than no-name. i prefer the no-name more.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 8, 2004
3598 posts
1522 upvotes
Toronto
It’s not bad if you drink it very cold
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
1000 posts
1135 upvotes
Havox07 wrote: Really not that bad imo, tastes pretty similar to every other macro lager out there. It is a pain in the ass to buy at the beer store though, nobody ever knows what the hell it is or where to find it.
i was confused to read this comment but now i understand why after a trip to theBStore.
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 4GB UNLIMITED voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1909 posts
1656 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Great beer great price. Would recommend to anyone who's not a snob
Sr. Member
Oct 5, 2014
562 posts
1203 upvotes
Ontario
theflyingsquirrel wrote: When does it start?
I see $6.5 for the pack of 4 in beer store site.
That is the price for 4 bottles. Click on cans and you'll see 4 X Can 355 ml for $4.40
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 8, 2004
3598 posts
1522 upvotes
Toronto
Internetsurfer wrote: I put it in a freezer
Me too. I leave it in the freezer for about half an hour before drinking and it's awesome.
Jr. Member
Dec 17, 2017
120 posts
110 upvotes
ChippewaBarr wrote: Can you even get it in kegs? If so how much was it for the 58000ml?

Beer Store lists it as a non-keg beer.
we'd be going back about 15yrs or so tbh.... so no idea if they do anymore. but it was the cheapest keg we could get, which was important as broke uni students.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 7, 2014
1526 posts
2076 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
Soulfly3 wrote: we'd be going back about 15yrs or so tbh.... so no idea if they do anymore. but it was the cheapest keg we could get, which was important as broke uni students.
Lol ohhh gotcha I thought it was "recent"

Our kegs in university were PBR lol for the exact same reason, I think it was $210 for it!
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4468 posts
5442 upvotes
GTA
Long weekend coming up-- LCBO might have other buck a beer brands starting Friday. Cool Brewery always gets a jump start
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
2444 posts
1887 upvotes
Damn I'm sad as they're out of stock basically everywhere around me. Oh well, still got 8 24's of No Name left, always like a little variety though.
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
2762 posts
2520 upvotes
Whitby
Hot seat beer. Whenever Doug is in trouble you see this go on sale. Each family will get a case every time kids are pushed out of school and back onto laptops. ;)

Cheers..........

Top