• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2019 12:29 am
[OP]
Dec 15, 2015
9 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[LCBO] LCBO Boxing Day sale

The LCBO has some wines and spirits on sale today, they also have some stores open (for the first time?) for Boxing Day. Stores should also have gift packs on markdowns.
11 replies
Jul 9, 2018
39 posts
11 upvotes
Thanks for posting OP. Not that great a selection on sale, but that is to be expected from LCBO.
Jul 24, 2008
920 posts
513 upvotes
I thought we agreed to keep the LCBO off RFD.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1170 posts
674 upvotes
Brampton
mjavor wrote: I thought we agreed to keep the LCBO off RFD.
why, deal is a deal even from LCBO
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
4343 posts
2373 upvotes
God, I wish I lived in Alberta.....those Kirkland liquor brand selections are superb and apparently really good quality.
CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.5GHz | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 | RAM: ADATA XPG DDR4 3000MHz 24GB | SSD: WD Black 512GB NVMe | Mobo: ASUS STRIX Z270E | Case: COUGAR PANZER | Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H110 |Monitor: 2 x HP 27es 27" IPS LCD
Sep 9, 2016
242 posts
453 upvotes
Leask
mjavor wrote: I thought we agreed to keep the LCBO off RFD.
Why would we do that? If you drink spirits in Ontario, this is where you get them. Just because the regular price in Ontario is higher than Alberta or Quebec doesn't mean that a better price is not a deal.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1251 posts
386 upvotes
have a forum area specifically for adults :) it is 2019/20 soon and if sold retail or on twitter/facebook is fair game :) mods will have a tougher time but they need to get off their gov work ethic mode if they want to keep their mod status :)

sorry mods you all do a great job here for last few decades since inception Winking FaceSmiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4290 posts
330 upvotes
melikeydeals wrote: Why would we do that? If you drink spirits in Ontario, this is where you get them. Just because the regular price in Ontario is higher than Alberta or Quebec doesn't mean that a better price is not a deal.
Not always the case. I've seen plenty of wines cheaper here than in AB.
Not fire sale cheap but generally a few bucks. Then again I've also seen items that cost more in AB than in ON.

AB does have more variety overall though. I will give them that.
I'm looking for a NZ Silver Fern Kiwi coin! :)
Sep 9, 2016
242 posts
453 upvotes
Leask
smoraes wrote: have a forum area specifically for adults :) it is 2019/20 soon and if sold retail or on twitter/facebook is fair game :) mods will have a tougher time but they need to get off their gov work ethic mode if they want to keep their mod status :)

sorry mods you all do a great job here for last few decades since inception Winking FaceSmiling Face With Sunglasses
What gibberish was that? Are you saying that children will be harmed if they happen to be browsing the RFD forums and come across a post advertising a discount at the LCBO? We are all stupider for having read your comment.
May 18, 2018
278 posts
226 upvotes
melikeydeals wrote: What gibberish was that? Are you saying that children will be harmed if they happen to be browsing the RFD forums and come across a post advertising a discount at the LCBO? We are all stupider for having read your comment.
I will never understand a canadian's fear of alcohol. It's like the scariest thing in the world in this country (not all provinces).
Jan 23, 2007
976 posts
116 upvotes
Kingston, Ontario
Sejad wrote: God, I wish I lived in Alberta.....those Kirkland liquor brand selections are superb and apparently really good quality.
Yes, I thought Quebec had it good, but on a cross country road trip we stopped at Costco in Alberta. So jealous.