Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
LCBO

LCBO One Day Sale - ONLINE ONLY

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2021 8:15 pm
Dec 15, 2015
10 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[LCBO] LCBO One Day Sale - ONLINE ONLY

LCBO is having a one-day sale for Family Day today. Some items at deeper discounts than usual. $7 off Northern Keep vodka for instance. Stores are closed today, this is only available on LCBO.com.
Last edited by Ivy325 on Feb 15th, 2021 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
51 replies
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1676 posts
1073 upvotes
Ottawa Valley
Anyone have any comments on the Jager cold brew?

What I need right now is RumChata. That stuff has been my saviour this winter.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2005
1031 posts
294 upvotes
Brampton
aren't they closed on Mondays?
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2005
1031 posts
294 upvotes
Brampton
djrobinn wrote: aren't they closed on Mondays?
ah, it's online only... OP maybe edit your subject and save people pointless trips to a closed LCBO :-)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9101 posts
4567 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
So I checked one of the items... there isn't even a way to buy it for some reason. It was either "not available in store/delivery to store unavailable".
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2002
2930 posts
621 upvotes
Ajax
djrobinn wrote: ah, it's online only... OP maybe edit your subject and save people pointless trips to a closed LCBO :-)
Only drunk alcoholics show up when they are closed out of habit
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2008
1062 posts
162 upvotes
Richmond Hill
mondex wrote: For those that don't want to search the site to see what is on sale. One of my favourite sites Smiling Face With Open Mouth

https://lcbo.sale/
I'm on the fence for some of these but honestly the best find today was this site! Never knew about it till now - thanks @mondex !
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2004
1070 posts
334 upvotes
Mississauga
ToniCipriani wrote: So I checked one of the items... there isn't even a way to buy it for some reason. It was either "not available in store/delivery to store unavailable".
Same thing happened during LCBO boxing day 1 day sale.

Useless sale, can't even order
Phone: Koodo LG G3
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2623 posts
3724 upvotes
GTA
TanyaB50363 wrote: 90% off in Buffalo.....
Got a link for these products at 10% of the normal LCBO price. I’d love to get some of those wines listed for $2 USD (once the border opens again).
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1782 posts
740 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Go by memory sipsmith gin was great.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2623 posts
3724 upvotes
GTA
ToniCipriani wrote: So I checked one of the items... there isn't even a way to buy it for some reason. It was either "not available in store/delivery to store unavailable".
RestIsHistory wrote: Same thing happened during LCBO boxing day 1 day sale.

Useless sale, can't even order
Some may be sold out. I can add others to cart and select deliver to store or home.

Looks like you need $50 minimum though, unless you can do in-store pickup (did not try this).
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
3877 posts
1973 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Great deal OP but Northern Keep is trash vodka. Thanks again! ;)
May 18, 2018
840 posts
915 upvotes
So, how do I order a wine when there's no option to deliver to a store, but there is inventory at certain locations? There is no "add to cart" option :S
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
3877 posts
1973 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
mondex wrote: For those that don't want to search the site to see what is on sale. One of my favourite sites Smiling Face With Open Mouth

https://lcbo.sale/
Just a note that some of this stuff was on sale before today and will likely be on sale after today.
Sep 22, 2007
114 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
Redbreast 12 is delightful if you're in the market for Irish Whiskey.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
3877 posts
1973 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
PanchoVilla wrote: So, how do I order a wine when there's no option to deliver to a store, but there is inventory at certain locations? There is no "add to cart" option :S
You don't. Finding two managers willing to do store to store transfers is near impossible. I find if you commit to a case then you have a better chance, but otherwise it's pretty difficult and even moreso if the sending store knows they can sell it themselves. If you're buying a case of something that has been sitting on their shelves for months then it's somewhat possible.
May 17, 2011
906 posts
921 upvotes
Toronto
aznangel wrote: I'm on the fence for some of these but honestly the best find today was this site! Never knew about it till now - thanks @mondex !
Very cool site.
And just in case you don't know, you can also type "sale" into the LCBO search feature. Then use the filters to narrow it down. i.e. Wine, Italy. (my most often used search, lol)