Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
LCBO

Macallan 18 years Sherry Oak $649

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2023 10:14 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2009
1415 posts
1111 upvotes
Montreal
Dealfinder12 wrote: It really depends on personal preference, so it’s hard to say. I’m partial to California Cab’s and Australian Shiraz these days. (More full bodied)

For whites, I generally like French Sancerre, California Chardonnay (oaked), New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
I see you like fruit bombs. For reds I’m more into natural wines. They are doing some amazing things in Spain and prices are reasonable. Other than that Chilean reds are also excellent value.

For whites I’ve personally gone off the NZ Sauv blancs but they are very citrusy, and dare I say thirst quenching on a hot summer day. These and Cali oaked chards are a great initiation to wine as they are very distinctive.

Still partial to French Sauv blancs and unoaked chards. For oaked you need get up over $30 price range to get anything better than American but well worth it. Less vanilla and more buttery, usually sugar content is lower.
Jun 14, 2012
121 posts
118 upvotes
ORILLIA
PanchoVilla wrote: I think it was a joke.
I even tagged it /s for sarcasm. But like hey do you, if you wanna. You can order a well done steak for all I care. Sometimes triggering others is fun.
Jun 14, 2012
121 posts
118 upvotes
ORILLIA
sks8100 wrote: You don’t put a 600 bottle of scotch with soda. Drink it neat or on the rocks. Lol
I assumed you would use Royal Crowne cola. I wouldn't do it, but definitely tagged it /s for sarcasm.