None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1472 posts
5192 upvotes
Albertariolandbec

[LCBO] No Name Beer $6.00 + deposit

Good'ol Dougie. It's not advertised yet, but I was in the LCBO and asked about the no name beer. It's going on sale tomorrow (Friday May 17th) for the usual 6 bucks plus deposit. In store quantities are unknown as I couldn't get that outta them but there is always the online option.
Images
  • upload.jpg
What's in your wallet?
148 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1472 posts
5192 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Tastes fine to me. Perfect for BBQing, working on the yard, cleaning the garage, getting away from the wife for a few minutes etc...
What's in your wallet?
Nov 6, 2018
23 posts
19 upvotes
Tastes similar to Blue. It's not the best, but it's not bad for the price. Most lcbos have a pretty decent stock.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2248 posts
1765 upvotes
Mississauga
Don't be that guy that shows up to a BBQ with a 6-pack of No-Name beer.
Jul 24, 2008
981 posts
637 upvotes
Going to buy more this time as it turned out to be a pretty darn tasty beer.
Oct 5, 2014
547 posts
1124 upvotes
Ontario
Spawk1028 wrote: Tastes fine to me. Perfect for BBQing, working on the yard, cleaning the garage, getting away from the wife for a few minutes etc...

I second this. I find it tastes pretty good
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
3693 posts
844 upvotes
Brampton
SkiLLz wrote: Don't be that guy that shows up to a BBQ with a 6-pack of No-Name beer.
I brought 3 packs last time, it was enjoyed by all, stocking up tomorrow.
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Jul 24, 2008
981 posts
637 upvotes
SkiLLz wrote: Don't be that guy that shows up to a BBQ with a 6-pack of No-Name beer.
Don't be that guy who thinks the beer is horrible before trying it.
Don't be that guy who cares what beer someone brings to a BBQ. =p
Temp. Banned
Sep 15, 2014
2461 posts
1244 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Questicles wrote: Tastes similar to Blue. It's not the best, but it's not bad for the price. Most lcbos have a pretty decent stock.
Eww.
This space for rent.
Feb 2, 2015
446 posts
656 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Don't be the beer snob on a hot deals thread
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1472 posts
5192 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
I dunno about Blue, I thinks it's more of a hybrid between Coors light and Molson Canadian. But for a buck a beer, I could care less. All goes to the same place, comes out the same way and has the same affect.
What's in your wallet?
Oct 15, 2011
151 posts
164 upvotes
Its not bad for the price... it is a usual price for every the long weekend... Not all the stores get it but which ever store has are usually with decent stocks. So check the store availability before making a trip..
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3512 posts
3102 upvotes
Toronto
great! i just ran out. it actually taste like Mill St Organic to me with a bit more sour finish, which I like.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2017
4188 posts
2086 upvotes
Good thing about being an occasional drinker is that when I do drink, I can afford to buy the good stuff.
Mar 14, 2017
353 posts
677 upvotes
Toronto
They pretty much have no taste, which seems to be the preference of North America. Not sure how people can take such a strong stance on how "bad" they are when they really don't taste like anything.

I've become fond of making the "RFD Corona" - Pop a no name in the freezer for 10 minutes then pour it in a glass with a lime wedge
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7240 posts
3480 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Questicles wrote: Tastes similar to Blue. It's not the best, but it's not bad for the price. Most lcbos have a pretty decent stock.
Really?
I thought most LCBO don't even carry it.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Apr 2, 2017
38 posts
39 upvotes
MyNameWasTaken wrote: Good thing about being an occasional drinker is that when I do drink, I can afford to buy the good stuff.
Thanks for adding nothing to the conversation.

Good beer for the price - will be picking up a pack or two.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2017
4188 posts
2086 upvotes
gooddean wrote: Thanks for adding nothing to the conversation.

Good beer for the price - will be picking up a pack or two.
Enjoy your no name beer. No need to get so riled up over this.
Jan 23, 2018
254 posts
101 upvotes
GTA
MyNameWasTaken wrote: Enjoy your no name beer. No need to get so riled up over this.
no need to make a comment like you did
Zoomer 4 gb for 36$ 😃